React Native Developer
We’re looking for a React Native developer with strong skills and proven experience in native development to help us structure and deploy brand-new native applications. You would be working together with the backend developers, designers, and the product manager. We’re fully remote and spread across the globe and we rely a lot on asynchronous communication.
You would be responsible for developing at least one new native application from the ground up, maintaining it throughout its lifecycle. You would be working directly with the designers on UI/UX. Our backend developers would help you throughout the API implementations and other nitty-gritty details.
You would be structuring our native development efforts, so we expect that you’re a good communicator who can write solid documentation and best- practices support material.
We understand that developers have different strengths and backgrounds. We believe there’s no right set of skills, but the right fit. With that in mind, here’s a general list of skills we would like to see.
- Proven solid past experience with native development, especially React Native
- Understanding of modern mobile UI/UX concepts
- Experience working on the full cycle of native application development(architecture, documentation, maintenance, publishing, et al)
- Experience and understanding of the App Store and Play Store publishing flows
- Ideally, past experience with messaging, audio, and video calls on mobile applications
- Ideally, past experience or understanding of native health APIs
- GraphQL APIs, Docker, Git experience would make your life easier
- 2 months maternity leave/1 month paternity leave
- Flexible vacations
- Paid sick leave
Position This is a remote position. We're used to working as a dispersed team so you must be cool with collaborating online and asynchronously. We're flexible on schedules. Please include links to previous works and/or portfolio. Individuals ONLY. No recruiters or agencies please.
About Entermotion Entermotion is a creative design and programming studio. We work on a variety of projects for our clients, from identity design to application development. We're a remote-only team dispersed through 8 countries(and counting!)