Mobile Product Manager
- USA Only
We’re looking for a talented Mobile Product Manager to join our growing PM team and lead both platform and native mobile initiatives for our client partners as well as play a key role in shaping Whitespectre’s own software products. Strong consumer native app experience is a plus.
The ideal candidate will be a demonstrated product leader with excellent communication and collaboration skills. In this role, you’ll work as part of a close-knit delivery team to create products that drive significant business growth and provide a stellar user experience. You’ll create close partnership with client stakeholders, developing a deep understanding of each company’s business and end customers as you work together to achieve the product’s goals.
Only candidates from outside of the US will be considered for this role.
In this role, you will:
- Align with clients on key business goals and customer needs for each product initiative
- Partner with executive-level stakeholders and the development team to define, deliver, and advance the roadmap
- Define and communicate detailed user stories and lead the team’s grooming and sprint planning sessions
- Work hand in hand with UI/UX designers and the development team to create engaging and dynamic user experiences
- Use analytics, surveys, competitive analysis, and user interviews to identify areas of opportunity or improvement
- Lead stakeholder meetings and communicate regularly with the Whitespectre executive team on progress and the client relationship
We work on fast iteration cycles and tight deadlines using an agile/scrum methodology. This job is ideal for PMs who are action-oriented, self-directed and enjoy a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
We’re excited about candidates who are:
- Excellent collaborators and communicators. You consider the perspective and priorities of each stakeholder in advance when you communicate. You’re clear, specific, and engaging. You’re skilled at building trust and group alignment, even in tricky situations
- Excellent organizers; able to catch and juggle competing priorities while understanding the bigger project management picture to make yourself and your team successful.
- Intellectually curious and passionate about new products, emerging technologies, and new market opportunities.
- Bring a strong eye for design and a human-centered approach to product development
- Understand product marketing and the importance of a company’s brand and positioning in gaining both market share and customer loyalty
- Seeking a long-term, growth opportunity. While our work is fast-paced, we also work consistent hours and value stability. If you’re a ‘Digital Nomad’ and/or looking for something short-term, then we’re not the right fit for you.
- At least 4+ years in a Product Management role, working daily with a development team
- At least 2+ years of experience managing native mobile apps. Ideally, you have experience with both IOS and Android.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to craft strategy presentations as well as deliver updates for an executive audience.
- Experience using analytics platforms and enough experience with data analysis to know how to track KPIs and what questions to ask
- Experience working within a US, UK, or Canada-based company, or with clients in those countries.
- Experience with ecomm and subscription models preferred in a fast-paced environment
- Strong consumer native app experience is a plus
- Availability to work full-time within a fast-moving cross-functional team, crossing over with 12pm - 8pm Central European Time