Mobile payments company looking for a Salesforce Integration Developer
For our client, a leading financial technology company, operating across 32 markets on three continents, Pentalog is looking for a Senior Salesforce Integration Developer.
The professional best suited for this role should commit to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, creating quality products, and strong communication skills.
The Senior Salesforce Integration Developer will join the client’s global Salesforce Platform team and will be responsible for customizing and integrating Salesforce with other systems, working according to Salesforce best practices, and focusing on collaboration with squads.
You’ll also work closely with multiple stakeholders to ensure the Salesforce configurations are made in a scalable, reusable way and according to Salesforce and industry best practices.
In this exciting role, we expect you to enable other squads and teams to build features and solutions on Cloud Services (Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Contact Centers); these components are used globally and play a crucial role in operations and communication.
- Supporting the integration of Salesforce with different micro-services and Kafka;
- Reviewing existing code, aiming for reuse, improvement, or automation opportunities;
- Collaborating on a global level with other engineering & data chapters;
Working closely with the technical team to act as the bridge between the business and IT teams.
- Solid experience as a Full-stack developer and with building web applications;
- More than 4 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer or Consultant across various companies at different sizes/stages (startups, SMBs, large corporations);
- Knowhow of microservices architecture and Restful APIs (interaction and design);
- Ability to write clear and concise code that your teammates can understand and build upon;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- Hands-on approach and overview capacity to continuously follow Salesforce releases, identify new features and improvements, and advise on or lead implementation;
- Experience working in a scrum or agile environment;
- Energetic and positive type of personality, comfortable engaging with people at multiple levels on projects and meetings;
- Management skills in a complex and challenging environment;
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Experience in other Salesforce features and systems (MuleSoft, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Heroku), or integrated services (Web Services, Call Centers);
- Understanding of Event-Driven Architecture, and Kafka specifically;
- Experience with databases, middleware, and ETL tools (MuleSoft);
- Active in the Salesforce community;
Advanced Apex usage (Asynchronous, Batch, dynamic Apex, Interfaces).