Mobile payment platform - Senior Android Developer for a P2P payment start-up
Pentalog has entered in a new partnership with a P2P payment start-up that enables users to get accounts, payment cards, loans, insurance, and gift cards.
After having revolutionised payments between millions of people, our client is now reinventing their bank account. The company’s mission is to develop a mobile payment platform intended to make payments easier. The platform is a social interface that connects phones with cards to pay anyone with one app, allowing users to make pain-free payments through a mobile wallet system without carrying any cheques or an ATM card.
Now, our Paris-based client which was founded, is hiring for the Senior Android Developer role.
In this position, you will join a small team of developers, surrounded by other teams such as iOS, back-end and product development, that work together to imagine and design the future of payment. As an Android Developer, you will help find elegant solutions to new problems from the world of payment.
The Android apps are written in Java / Kotlin. The code does not go into production without having been previously reviewed ( Bitbucket ). Ownership and responsibility for the work done are very important. Also, decision-making is intended to be both simple and efficient, without excessive notes.
- 7+ years of experience in native Android development;
- Comfortability of using Git in continuous integration environments;
- A passion for creating user-friendly apps;
- Ability to ensure high performance in your work;
- Great teamwork skills;
- Autonomy and rigorousness in implementing new functionalities in the code already in place;
- Curiosity and passion for everything relating to mobile development;
- Comfortability in using libraries such as Dagger, Retrofit, Gson, RxJava, Room and Event Bus;
- A love for experimenting with new things, doing R&D on new UI and UX components;
- Good knowledge of Clean Architecture and the MVVM pattern;
- Very good communication and English language skills.