Mobile Game Producer
- USA Only
- 2 applicants (12%)
Mobile Game Producer
Location: United States
PerBlue is looking for our next great Mobile Game Producer to join our team of experienced mobile game creators. We’re a growing independent studio whose free-to-play midcore mobile games are being played by millions of people around the world, including the award-winning Disney Heroes: Battle Mode.
Our team brings together experience from major studios in the videogame and technology industries. Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, we also work remotely around the United States and Canada for an unmatched quality of life and work.
As our game producer, you’ll focus on managing the daily operations of a game team. You’ll work directly with and report to a Product Owner (PO). While the PO focuses on overall strategy, the Producer focuses on tactical project management, including sprint management, filing, and tracking dev tasks, organizing standups, running playtests, and more. The PO and Producer will work closely together to ship a great game on time and on budget.
You’ll have a strong understanding of agile development theory and practice. You’re self-motivated, focused on results, and have the ability to thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment. You enjoy working in a collaborative space and are good at staying organized and on task.
- Manage the day-to-day development process for a free-to-play mobile RPG or strategy game
- Work with a cross-functional team to deliver sprints on time, on budget, and at a high-quality bar
- Quickly identify when development issues arise, diagnose their cause, and implement solutions to keep the product and team on track
- Make valuable individual contributions to the product (via design, QA, UX, analysis, etc.)
- Recommending and implementing new processes where efficiencies are needed to improve timely or on-budget delivery
- Ensuring all necessary project documentation is complete and up-to-date
- Establishing and maintaining a productive and communicative working environment
- 1+ years in a game producer role
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal)
- Excellent knowledge of agile methodology
- Positive attitude, calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
Additional qualifications to highlight in your application
- Free-to-play mobile game production experience
- Experience with mid-core game genres and mechanics (especially RPG & strategy)
- Project management training and certification
- Knowledge of the NFL, sports games/football experience
- Knowledge of NFTs and blockchain in gaming
If you’re thinking that your past experiences don’t meet every single one of our requirements and preferences perfectly, please still consider applying for this role. We seek diversity in people, experiences, and perspectives, and we’re committed to building a genuine, diverse, and inclusive workplace. If you clicked into this posting and you’re excited about this role, you may just be the candidate we’re looking for, so go on and apply!
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical Insurance (70% employer paid – $0 deductible plan)
- Dental + Vision Insurance (50% employer paid)
- Short-term/Long-term Disability (100% employer paid)
- Group Life Insurance (100% employer paid)
- Supplemental Life Insurance (voluntary, employee paid)
- 401(k) + 5% Employer Match
- 18 days Paid Time Off + Company Holidays (including a 2-week Winter Break!)
- All-company Onsite Weeks + Gap Days
- Flexible schedules with emphasis on providing work life balance
- Annual Professional Development Time Off
- Career growth minded with opportunities for promotions and potential transfers into different departments
The base salary range for this full-time position is $40,000 to $89,000 USD + bonus. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this position across all locations nationwide.
While this base salary range represents our best estimate for this role, factors such as experience and job knowledge will play a part in compensation decisions. So if you’re intrigued by what we’re doing – apply and let’s chat!
No agencies, please. This is a pretty good description of this position’s roles and responsibilities but is not a comprehensive job description, so duties and supervisors may change. We regret that we cannot consider visa sponsorship or candidates based outside of the United States or Canada for this position at this time.