Front End Android Developer
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
Cascade FinTech is looking for an Andriod Front End Developer to join our amazing Team. Would you like to Design and Develop high-performance mobile and web applications used by hundreds of thousands of users globally?
- Modify and update existing applications to further improve UI/UX
- Build, implement, and test new applications and features
- Test and optimize for various screen sizes while maintaining usability
- Maintain an understanding of the ever-changing Android ecosystem and requirements
- Deliver properly-tested, organized, bug-free code, on-time
- Experience developing on a team project: 2 years
- Android experience
- Java / Kotlin: 3 years
- Jetpack Compose: 3 years
- Experience deploying applications to the app store
- Understanding of at least one deployment automation system
- Frontend development experience
- HTML/CSS: 3 years
- Node.js: 2 years
- Experience developing frontend applications using VanillaJS or other DOM manipulation libraries or frameworks
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Understanding of backend technologies
- Rest API Integration: 2 years
- Experience with the use of Node.JS and supporting technologies such as webpack and npm
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful web services
- Experience working with Git or other version control systems
Note – so that we know you read this, please include a cover letter that includes a small anecdote in your first response and start the subject of your email with the number 7, otherwise, your communication will be ignored.
- Prior experience using MaterialUI
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Experience working on a team
- Experience with Jira or similar ticketing systems
- Experience with SDLC methodologies such as Agile or SCRUM
- Demonstrate problem-solving ability and analytical skills
- An ability to multi-task on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Stock Options
We Power What FinTech Innovators Imagine.
Our mission is to empower our clients to launch the most innovative and inclusive payment products and services in the world. We will enable our clients to get their products into the market quickly with high-quality and easy-to-use API’s, mobile-first web designs, and smartphone applications. We will provide innovative technology through the Cascade Cloud and deliver best- in-class client services with a sense of warmth, individual pride, and company spirit.
- Accountability: Follow Up and Follow Through in everything we do.
- Quality: To go above and beyond, never compromising on quality, by continuously developing robust and secure products and services.
- Innovation: To leverage collective genius to empower innovation in everything we do.
- Service: To be obsessed with delivering success by best understanding and satisfying the needs of our clients.
- Integrity: To be honest, transparent and committed to doing what is best for our clients and our company.
- Teamwork: Foster collaboration to achieve greatness and personal growth.
- Happiness: Paying for what you want should be easy. We view our role as not only making payment technology secure, easy, and accessible for our clients, but in helping their customers get what they want when they want it. In short, we want to make everyone who comes in contact with our products and services happy…Every. Single. Time