Android Lead opportunity at Agritech start-up in Indore
At Plantix, we solve interesting and challenging problems. You will lead a team of Android engineers for the Plantix Partner App, that helps small agricultural shops to order products digitally. As Android Lead, you will make the technical product decisions and guide devs, convert the business features into native Android (Kotlin) following the best practices of code architecture and design system. You will participate in design sessions, writing and reviewing design docs, code reviews and mentoring other engineers.
Our tech stack currently includes Java, Kotlin, Room, Retrofit, MVVM... but as Android is a fast-changing ecosystem, we believe strong engineers are able to choose and learn technologies quickly.
- Experience in leading an Android team with at least 3-5 members.
- Advanced analytical thinking experienced with making product decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features to create a great experience for our customers.
- Experienced in planning, estimation, code reviews, and effective client interaction skills. Experienced in automation, CI/CD and AWS.
- Groom team members to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- Understand architectural design needed to build from MVP to a mature mobile product Expert in Android app development and the Android SDK (including Android Jetpack, firebase, and related stack)
- Build end-to-end features including networking, persistence, business logic and UI
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Nice to have demonstrated design and sensibility in UX.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to get hands-on experience building a revolutionary and meaningful product, while having big influence on the direction we take in Engineering and lots of autonomy to do the right thing - and do it well.
- Being part of an engineering team where knowledge sharing, mentorship, mastery and professional growth are as important as shipping code.
- Working for a growing, VC-backed, mission-driven company that cares about its employees, a great work climate and of course pain reliefs for small farmers.
- Work at a modern, well-equipped office in the center of Indore with a creative and inspiring environment 5 days a week
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote working
- Company-sponsored health & accidental insurance coverage
- Employee stock-option plan
- Success & Festive Celebrations and much more...!!