Youtube & Podcasting Marketing Specialist
- North America
- 0 applicants (0%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10) AST (UTC -4) NST (UTC -3:30)
Posirank, a leading full-service provider of SEO services since 2012, has an immediate opening for a Youtube and Podcast marketer.
Please make sure you read this entire listing prior to responding to this posting.
This job is remote.
It is a contracted position
Work week is M-F (normal US business hours)
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can work with minimal guidance. An individual who has skills in the following areas:
1) The ability to write, create and produce marketing videos for both our Youtube channel and for our customers.
2) Have a working knowledge and understanding of SEO. If you've never been involved in SEO in some way, this probably isn't for you.
3) Have a high-level understanding of podcasting.
4) Have an outgoing personality that can engage with the public on video and on Podcasts, where you become the public voice and face of the brand.
You would be working with our marketing team. A strong candidate for this position must:
- Learn quickly and adapt when changes are needed.
- Be at your computer and available during normal business hours.
- Be able to produce a steady stream of content for our various channels as well as manage outreach to industry-specific Podcasts where you would appear as a guest.
- Possess strong English language skills, both written and verbal.
Be able to present well on camera and captivate your listeners and speak knowledgeably about SEO.
If you apply, your resume will carry more weight if you include a short video (1-2 minutes in length) telling us about yourself, your previous experience, and the skills that you believe make you the best choice for this job. Please provide us a URL, (i.e. Dropbox, WeTransfer etc.) where we can view the video and include this link with your resume.
Compensation will be based on experience and geographic location.
Non-North American candidates may apply, providing you have strong English skills, both verbal and written.
We will review all resumes and follow up with you to schedule a phone interview if you are a strong candidate.