Website Sales Account Executive
As a Sales Account Executive at Pronto Marketing you will be responsible for growing website sales from new client accounts. You will do this primarily through selling Website Build and Support services to English-speaking markets.
Your daily activities will consist of prospecting new leads and scheduling consultations, responding to new client inquiries, building proposals and quotes on how they can leverage Pronto’s services to achieve their business goals.
You will be working with Pronto’s North American and English-speaking clients. Your working hours will be between 3pm and 12am in order to reach clients on the American West Coast. In some cases, you may need to take calls as late as 2am, but Pronto encourages flexible scheduling to balance it all out.
This position will have a base salary plus performance incentives based on achieving sales revenue goals. Your base salary will be commensurate to your level of skill and seniority.
- Research new client accounts and create proposals
- Create quotes
- Reach out via phone and email to prospective clients
- Work with your Sales Manager to close Website sales opportunities
- Handle new Website client sign up and onboarding processes
- Coordinate with Website Production, Support and Finance teams
- Improve your sales workflows
- Maintain accurate contact and sales deals data in Pronto’s CRM
- You are a good fit for this role if you are passionate about digital marketing and business, enjoy talking and meeting new people, and you like setting and exceeding goals for yourself.
- Web marketing experience or experience with digital marketing sales is required. You must be familiar with web marketing concepts and practices such as SEO, website management, WordPress, paid search, etc.
- You must be self-motivated, competitive, and able to produce results without a manager hovering over you. You should be the kind of person who enjoys continuously learning and improving your skill set.
- Good time management abilities and an efficient, organized workstyle is a must.
- You must possess excellent native-level English writing and verbal communication skills.
- You must be comfortable and confident in presenting your ideas in writing through emails and proposals, verbally on phone calls, and visually on video calls or webcasts.
- Fluent in English
- 3+ years work experience in digital marketing or website sales
- Undergraduate degree