VP of Sales
We are taking a non-traditional approach to hiring here at Voltage Control. To kick-start the process we are starting the interview right out of the gate. This will help us speed up the process and it lets us get to know you just a bit better. To apply please fill out the following questionnaire: https://forms.gle/xA8Ka1nrxhQWy3PA7
Why Voltage Control
Voltage Control is a change agency that helps leaders and teams thrive through change to fully unleash their potential. We specialize in interventions and training focused on facilitation, collaboration, psychological safety, and play for organizations experiencing uncertainty and change. Every change is unique. With a deep respect for tailored solutions, we conceive and design custom programs that take you on the specific journey to your destination. We believe that your team has the answers and abilities for the change you seek, so our experiences are designed to help you extract them. Our master facilitators offer trusted guidance and custom coaching to companies that want to expand mindsets, transform culture, foster team health, and unleash everyone. Based in Austin, TX but a 100% remote company.
We move fast, but always keep our core values at the forefront of everything we do: Be Present for Empathy, Stay Curious + Grow, Include + Unleash Everyone, Pride in Craft, and Thrive in Ambiguity. Join us in this opportunity to facilitate transformative programs as part of an inclusive, supportive team committed to improving the way people connect, work. and change together.
As VP of Sales, you’ll report directly to the CEO and be responsible for growing Voltage Control’s client portfolio and driving B2B revenue. Additionally, you’ll be a key contributor to our weekly and quarterly strategy sessions, working closely with our CEO & leadership team to compose and execute innovative strategies for go-to-market and packaging, including sales, marketing, business development, sponsorships, and partnerships.
The VP of Sales will be responsible for drafting and pitching strategic proposals that achieve client business objectives. To do this well, you’ll seek to understand their underlying business challenges and goals to craft custom proposals for transformative experiences. Day to day, you’ll field incoming leads, conduct direct outreach, track buyer market trends, and maintain our Hubspot sales data, lead scoring, and reporting to support strategic sales decisions.
If you put people first, thrive when organizing ambiguity, have an unquenchable appetite for closing deals, and love to find ways to help others to the top, we’d love to meet you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Define and execute an 12 month quartlery sales strategy based on a deep understanding of our service offerings, value proposition, clients, and competitors
- Build a consistent sales funnel and accurately predict sales revenue by setting and monitoring revenue, margin, pipeline, receivables, and customer satisfaction targets
- Win new clients and expand opportunities with existing clients in both the commercial and public sectors
- Conduct strategic outreach to target clients using email, LinkedIn, phone, and other means to generate opportunities
- Source client opportunities from inbound marketing leads using CRM and lead scoring
- Collaborate with C-suite to innovate our offerings and drive content and go-to-market strategies
- Maintain a current understanding of the technology and trends in facilitation and change facilitation
- Proven track record working sales from A to Z: from ideation, to initial meetings, to final contract closure
- Successful background scaling professional services firm revenue In the range of $5 to $50M+
- Demonstrable competency in business development and negotiating partnerships
- Fluent in leveraging Hubspot or other comparable CRM for data-driven sales operations and processes.
- Successful selling to mid-market and enterprise clients, all-the-while understanding their unique requirements in order to consultatively map them to our service offerings
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
Bonus Points for
- Experience in a professional services, training, or events company
- BSc/BA in FF or relevant field; MSc/MBA
- Experience with the other tools that we use: Mural, Session Lab, Figma, Trello, Process St