Vice President, Sales Workplace Solutions- Remote
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Vice President, Sales (Workplace Solutions)- Remote
Location: Remote, USA
Personal development and becoming the best is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we’re proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
This role will lead our Workplace Solutions teams focused on Corporate Real Estate, Retail and SLED markets. This is a high visibility role central to the company strategy to drive growth across several solutions. You will be responsible for directing go-to-market strategy and sales in collaboration with front-line Regional Vice Presidents and their respective teams. The position will require precise focus on new account acquisition and expansion in a crucial segment of Accruent’s business. This is an opportunity to both ideate and implement strategy that will have a direct impact on the growth of the business. Accruent’s Retail Lease, CMMS and Space & Resource scheduling/planning solutions are deployed globally by large enterprise companies and Higher-Ed institutions. The ideal candidate has a high standard for excellence, a passion to continuously improve, and a drive to create extraordinary teams.
This position reports to the SVP Sales Americas at Accruent and is a remote role.
How you’ll make a difference:
You will be joining a sales leadership team full of intellectually curious leaders skilled in pipeline development, value selling, deal review cadence and cross functional collaboration. You will continue a culture of excellence in execution, team building, and market growth.
- Effectively lead, develop, and grow our sales leadership team to create better account relationships and enablement across direct and supporting functions.
- Identify and provide training opportunities to improve morale, productivity, and sales effectiveness for the sales team.
- Collaborate with global sales teams to increase account penetration.
- Deliver on core KPI’s for the team and identify & measure leading indicators of future success.
- Identify, recruit, enable, and manage sales leaders in strategic areas of opportunity.
- Attract and retain top talent, fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- Monitor competitor and market activity to uncover untapped opportunity.
- Identify gaps and develop success-driven improvements.
- Work closely with marketing teams. Develop and execute successful sales campaigns that engage C-Level executives.
- Manage detailed sales expectations and activities including monthly operating reviews, weekly forecasting, pipeline development activity, account planning, and GTM strategy.
- Territory planning, goal setting, and fiscal budgets.
What you bring to the table:
You are an energetic, passionate salesperson that spikes in strategy creation, teambuilding, and driving results. You leave a legacy of talent and create followership every step along your career journey. Setbacks are an opportunity to learn to you, and you pride yourself on working with your team to improve.
- 10+ years of proven sales leadership experience & performance in the software, corporate real estate and IT industry.
- Demonstrated performance of building a successful revenue growth strategy attributable to direct sales growth
- A track record in defining sales plays and strategies to increase customer impact and revenue.
- Familiarity with relevant technology trends.
- Large enterprise and mid-size company experience.
- Growth mindset, high energy & driven by a focus to exceed sales plan.
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire others.
- Cross-functional collaboration.
- Track record of building & scaling.
- Eperience selling SaaS or software products.
- This job requires travel domestically and some internationally,
- This is a full-time , exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
The salary range for this position (inclusive of sales incentive/commission) is $380,000-$420,000.
Base pay offered may vary depending on various factors, including, but not limited to: job-related knowledge; skills; experience; and other eligibility factors such as geographic location. The Total Rewards package includes competitive base pay and an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and several programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.