Vice President of Teacher Brand and Engagement Marketing
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Job Detail – VP of Teacher Brand and Engagement Marketing (Remote)
Who we are:
Elevate K-12 is on a mission to ensure every student receives a high-quality education, regardless of zip code. We are changing the way classrooms work by creating a brand new category of live, virtual classroom instruction to give students access to exceptional teachers through our two-sided network. Our certified teachers from across the country are securely streamed into tens of thousands of classrooms, providing instruction that would otherwise be unavailable in many districts across the U.S. Our goal is to enable high- quality, live teaching for every learner in the U.S., from kindergarten through their first jobs, so they can identify and pursue their unique passions in life. We are the new way to the classroom!
Elevate K-12 is a series-C funded (led by General Catalyst), high-growth, EdTech company enjoying strong business momentum. We are growing at 150%+ CAGR in a $50B TAM with plans to double again next year. We have the first-mover, and now the first-scaler, advantage and we are working to become an iconic EdTech brand in live teaching, uplifting the lives of millions of students and creating unique job opportunities for teachers in this new, innovative category of education.
The mission of the Teacher Growth team is to ensure every Elevate classroom has a certified teacher on day one of instruction. The VP of Teacher Marketing is responsible for the Brand, Acquisition, Engagement and Community amongst our teacher population. The VP and their team will define the right teacher personas for livestream teaching and ensure we find and communicate with that target audience effectively so as to drive quality applicants. S/he will create, refine, and deliverthe Elevate teacher brand, teacher segmentation, value prop messaging and channel management, based on insights and quantitative data from our existing teacher pool, market research, and creative means. Once the teachers are here, the team effectively leads Teacher Engagement strategies to foster a sense of community and enthusiasm Elevate. Along with day-to-day operations, the VP will be heavily involved in long- range teacher growth strategies.
What you will do:
- Be the company expert on our teacher population. You intimately know who they are, why they work with us, and why they stay.
- Create value propositions that are true to our brand and appeal to our target audience ability to test and learn to find the right message for each audience
- Create effective marketing campaigns across digital and recruitment channels to tell our brand story to attract the right quality teacher applicants, as well as to retain and nurture our existing teachers
- Own message decisions for how we introduce potential teachers to the Elevate K-12 brand and teaching opportunities.
- Create an engaging teacher community to increase teacher acquisition retention, win back lapsed teachers, and drive overall business growth
- Hire and develop a team of engagement, community and brand marketers
- Inspire and motivate teams across a broad range of levels to be highly effective both in terms of impact and team culture.
- 15+ years of professional brand, acquisition and engagement marketing
- Left-brain/right-brain leader who is able to marry instinct and rigor. You have strong intuition, the solid analytical foundation necessary to validate it, and the ability to spearhead brand moments
- Deep curiosity on target audiences personas the ability to use data and qualitative indicators to bring these personas to life
- Ability to drive strategy, execution, measurement, and optimization for teacher acquisition, retention, and growth
- Self-driven, and able to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data.
- Strong communicator who can partner with company leadership and cross functional teams
- Experienced in community marketing; familiar with the tactics needed to generate camaraderie and alignment within marketplace suppliers (preferred)
- 5+ years as a people manager(required)
What we offer:
- An amazing team of Elevaters with a strong, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO (Paid Time Off) & 12 company paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and more
- Phone & Internet stipend
- One time office and equipment stipend
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.