Vice President, Digital Engagement
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Vice President, Digital Engagement
At Do Big Things, we fight for powerful, lasting change. Our team uplifts candidates and causes through digital storytelling and tools that amplify diverse voices and empower communities. We are driving the digital innovation necessary to create the change we need in our world, and we are the people we serve. DBT is proud to be a certified minority-owned business that is also women-owned and women-led, with a team that’s 50% people of color.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Do Big Things is looking for a VP of Digital Engagement to join its Client Services team, leading account teams to develop and execute high-impact campaigns that bring together a range of digital tactics including: small to mid-sized websites, email, and social media.
The person in this role will support the overall vision for each project, providing strategic insight, structure, and accountability throughout the process. They will serve as the primary client contact and interface heavily with our client’s senior marketing, technical, and executive management teams. As the liaison between our Client Services team and client contacts, this person will build relationships with our clients and ensure clear communication, shared expectations, and superior client service throughout the engagement.
For relevant projects, this person will coordinate directly with our in-house Creative and Development teams to communicate client priorities and project requirements, ensuring the websites and other digital assets are delivered on time and on budget while meeting client goals.
Candidates must have experience with website project management as well as with running multichannel digital campaigns. The ideal candidate is a self- starting leader who can work seamlessly on multiple projects simultaneously.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 8 years of experience leading digital campaigns, agency experience strongly preferred
- Experience with project management for small to mid-sized websites, including familiarity with WordPress as well as Lean, Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid approaches and methodologies
- Ability to assess and raise risks throughout a project, including accurately planning and monitoring budgets
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively against multiple (and sometimes competing) deadlines
- Experience with analytics and data visualization preferred
Client Management Experience
- Comfort with independently managing account teams, including effectively project planning, and coordination with an array of internal and external stakeholders and resources
- Effective and engaging communicator to diverse audiences
- Ability to build strong, long-term relationships with clients, including the ability to identify and successfully pitch upsell opportunities
Collaboration & Team Management Experience
- Support, manage and grow a distributed team of up to 4 direct reports at different stages of development to deliver high-quality work that meets business goals through a healthy culture of feedback and collaboration
- Apply and recommend process improvements within and across teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to ensure continuity of overall client experience
COMPENSATION + PERKS
Competitive compensation: We offer a strong base salary of $105,000 – $140,000 plus incentive-based bonuses tied to business development as well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and a 3% 401k employer contribution.
Work-Free Friday program: Every employee has a 4-day week every other week (outside of campaign season). Ask us for more details!
Amazing team: The Do Big Things team is an inspiring & award-winning group of brilliant, motivated, principled, good-spirited people.
Flexibility: As a remote organization, members of the DBT team members can live and work anywhere within the US.
At Do Big Things, we believe the diversity of ideas, perspectives and cultures that our employees contribute to our company is among our strongest assets. DBT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, members of the LGBTQIA community and others are strongly encouraged to apply.
Do Big Things is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming experience for all candidates and employees. If there are any accommodations we can provide for you during the interview process or any other phase of the hiring process, please let us know.