Territory Manager, Workforce Solutions
- USA Only
- 1 applicant
Territory Manager, Workforce Solutions
at Aya Healthcare
Join Aya Healthcare, a winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
The Territory Manager will be responsible for creating relationships with hospitals and healthcare systems and winning new business. He or she will focus on strategically selected key accounts not currently contracted with Aya Healthcare. The Territory Manager will excel in helping healthcare organizations solve their clinical labor challenges by leveraging Aya Healthcare’s suite of highly differentiated services and software, making a significant impact on both new clients, and the healthcare staffing industry. This position will be remotely based.
Who We Are:
We’re a $10+ billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Develop and cultivate relationships that result in new contracts for Aya Healthcare
- Convey Aya Healthcare’s unique value proposition to key decision makers within potential new hospital accounts in order to secure new business
- Demonstrate and effectively present Aya Healthcare’s full suite of services and software to healthcare organizations
- Identify and contact healthcare organizations in order to win their business
- Built and maintain an active pipeline of prospective clients
- Educate prospective healthcare organizations about Aya’s differentiated services and software
- Generate leads through various channels, strategic planning and referrals
- A minimum of 2 years of business development experience in the staffing industry is preferred
- Experience in healthcare staffing is strongly preferred
- An insatiable desire to win and relentless drive to succeed
- Ability to think creatively and identify multiple paths to win new business
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Aya also offers other benefits to those that are eligible and where required by applicable law, including reimbursements and discretionary bonuses
- Aya provides paid sick leave in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya’s general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves.
- Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited DTO we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Compensation: Aya reasonably anticipates the pay scale for this position to be $60,000 to $70,000 annually, plus commission.
The pay scale for this position may vary if applicant possesses experience outside of what Aya reasonably anticipates for this position. Bonuses are subject to the role and your manager’s discretion.
Aya is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.