Strategic Account Specialist
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Strategic Account Specialist
As a global marketing experience company, Quad’s goal is to help our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend effectiveness. We’ve built a rich legacy by believing in our people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist or a clinician, we’re all driven to perform at our best— for ourselves and our clients. At our core, we’re a company that believes we can always create a better way.
Quad’s Strategic Account Specialist for the In-Store division is expected to promote, drive and support the selling of our In-Store solutions with our Internal and External Business Partners, including but not limited to: Retail and Brand Clients, Cross Channel Field Sales Representatives, Enterprise accounts and Print Management/Client Services Opportunities. Employees must be experts at understanding the client’s business in the verticals we serve, and develop strategies with our internal business partners to position our differentiators in a way that meets our client goals and objectives while driving business to Quad’s holistic In-Store Solutions.
- Be a self-starter with the initiative to uncover and develop new opportunities with our internal business partners to drive revenue growth to Quad’s holistic In-Store Solutions include expert support, design innovation, speed to market and technology.
- Employ solution selling principles, proactively presenting innovative In-Store marketing strategies to our internal and external business partners and their clients to foster new business development, and retain and grow existing business.
- Develop strong internal and external relationships to provide greatest value to our clients.
- Be comfortable meeting with and presenting to clients and our internal business partners in person or via webinar, understanding and articulating our value proposition, and the integration of our holistic go-to-market approach outlined above.
- Be well versed in in-store marketing strategies including: strategic and structural design innovation, knowledge in various substrates tied to printing techniques, understanding of a robust finishing process and capabilities tied to overall timing, an understanding of complex kitting programs tied to distribution and ability to articulate our technology solutions.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to inspire and motivate internal teams to exceed customer expectations.
- Understand and articulate the correlation and effectiveness of highly complex and visually strategic in-store campaigns and how they relate to a potential opportunity to create value tied to our production platform.
- Travel as needed (est. 30%-40%)
- Update and maintain sales forecasts.
- Meet or exceed Sales Plan for Internal Business Partners/Clients assigned to you.
- Keep Internal Business Partners abreast of new services and capabilities.
- Help to navigate internal processes to support the selling efforts.
- Work directly with clients as appropriate to present In-Store marketing solutions.
- Facilitate Design Requests, Estimate Requests, Compile Pricing Grids and/or Proposal, and facilitate Live Jobs through production.
- If needed, responsible for press and kit check approvals as requested by client.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.