Strategic Account Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Strategic Account Manager
- United States
- Full Time
As a Strategic Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for maintaining best in class relationships with iCIMS most strategic clients in an assigned territory. The SAM will develop, nurture and sustain positive and productive long-term relationships to optimize client’s return on investment in iCIMS products / services and to promote renewals, expansion and customer satisfaction. The SAM will fully understand the customer’s business, people strategies and needs, both now and in the future, and will effectively partner with a Customer Success Manager and Technical Account Manager!
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent.Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile.As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We’re dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven, and innovative work environment where everyone belongs.
- Trusted advisor to large / strategic customers through the development of exceptional relationships with stakeholders and executives
- Manages some of iCIMS largest and strategic accounts including the parent and child relationships on a global basis.
- Manages revenue performance against established customer renewal and customer growth metrics, inclusive of accurate forecasting.
- Manages the selling, renewal, and all contracting processes
- Focuses on customer satisfaction, provides demonstrated value of iCIMS products / services, and emphasizes the client’s return on investment.
- Partners with internal cross-functional teams to understand and strategically influence- customer goals and key performance metrics; Works closely with Customer Solutions Consultants
- Conducts account reviews to focus on client’s needs to innovate in partnership
- Creates success via innovative solutions to customer issues
- Consistently ensures that business is always conducted with integrity and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies.
- 8+ years of account management or customer relationship management experience in Software-as-a-Service.
- Passionate about problem solving, relationship building and creating customer loyalty.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
- Skilled at managing relationships with senior level executives within moderately complex organizations.
- Ability to effectively overcome customer concerns and create a win-win outcome.
- Exceptional time and project management skills. Ability to manage workload while understanding return on time investment.
- Able to communicate with and influence multiple layers of organizations, including Senior Leadership. Through a constant presence, becomes aware of changes in a customer’s organization and
- Ability to travel 25-30% and work flexible hours when needed.
- Experience selling in HR services/ tech space or equivalent HR talent platform.
iCIMS is a place where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at iCIMS.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].
Compensation and Benefits
The target total compensation for this role is $230,000-330,000 OTE. Compensation will be based upon experience.
Competitive health and wellness benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), dependent care, short term and long term disability, life and AD&D insurance, bonding and parental leave, mindfulness resources, an open vacation policy, sick days, paid holidays, quiet hours each workday, and tuition reimbursement. Benefits and eligibility may vary by location, role, and tenure. Learn more here: https://careers.icims.com/benefits