Strategic Account Manager
- USA Only
- 2 applicants
Strategic Account Manager
Classy helps nonprofit organizations increase their impact by creating outstanding giving experiences. Our best-in-class suite of online fundraising solutions help millions of people amplify their support for the causes they care about. As an independent subsidiary of GoFundMe, we are a global leader in modern giving across B2C and B2B, crafting new opportunities to reach more people and organizations across the world. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $4 billion for social good.
About the role:
We are seeking an expert Strategic Account Manager to work with Classy’s top accounts. You will drive the renewal process while working with clients year round to upsell and expand their usage on Classy. We have a performance-based environment and are obsessed with identifying opportunities for our clients to continue to grow and thrive
What you’ll accomplish:
- Proactively lead the expansion, upsell and renewal process for top strategic accounts assigned to your book of business by developing and driving strategic account plans and demonstrating strong negotiation skills
- Develop and implement win/win negotiation strategies that increase renewal contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship.
- Serve as the account quarterback internally by working cross-collaboratively with other teams and senior management to ensure successful renewal and expansion of accounts
- Identify customer needs and demonstrate strong account management capabilities to drive expansion, upgrade and renewal activities associated with each account.
- Be an expert negotiator using Classy subscription, support, and product add-ons to provide value to the client and Classy.
- Monitor customer health metrics to identify and raise risk and successfully forecast renewal rates and upsells.
- Work collaboratively and closely with assigned Customer Success Managers to ensure overall health of our clients.
- Communicate risk clearly and work cross functionally to develop resolution strategies.
- Provide regular updates on renewal status and forecast to management and raise as appropriate.
- Drive conversations with customers on multi-year contracts and other favorable terms for Classy and the client.
- Source and close upgrades for clients in your book of business
What you bring (Required):
- Excellent communication skills & dynamic phone presence
- Skilled strategic problem solver who is always able to see the bigger picture and excited to think about challenges in new and creative ways
- Stellar negotiator who understands the clients and business needs and is able to drive positive outcomes for both parties
- An acute attention to detail and ability to juggle many moving pieces at once
- Expert organizer and keen ability to properly prioritize your book of business based on level of importance and contract value
- Competitive by nature and a true go-gettersomeone who is never satisfied with just hitting quota
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
What would be incredible to have (Preferred):
- 3+ years of experience in sales and/or renewals role (over the phone/web preferred)
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding quota.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, negotiate, and present to clients.
- Experience using a CRM, preferably Salesforce
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.