Sr. Product Marketing Manager- Crypto Fintech
- USA Only
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
We believe all Americans should have the same investment opportunities as professionals, so we've launched the Alt401(k) - the first retirement plan to give individuals access to both traditional and alternative investments. There are over $7T in 401(k) assets that are locked into traditional mutual funds. There is a huge and unmet demand for access to alternative investments like cryptocurrency. We are unlocking the 401(k) to make that possible, and provide access, education and guidance so that smaller investors have the same opportunities as the professionals.
To support and accelerate our growth, we are hiring an experienced Sr. Product Marketing Manager to drive product positioning, messaging, market education and sales enablement for ForUsAll’s Alt401(k) solution. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role will be a critical driver to growing our pipeline and conversion.
You are analytical, adaptable, and an excellent communicator. This isn’t your first rodeo as a product marketer - you’ve successfully developed and brought differentiated messages to market before. You prioritize aggressively, and are comfortable with asking “why.”
You are the voice of the customer. You are humble and have a get-it-done attitude. You’re a fast learner with a knack for distilling concepts into clear, convincing ideas. Above all, you believe in our mission to unlock the 401(k), and are excited to tell that story to the world.
- Develop and evolve the product positioning and messaging for ForUsAll’s Alt401(k) solution
- Lead and execute multi-channel launches from conception through to post-launch measurement and reporting
- Partner, with product, customer success and sales to define and own our sales enablement materials with the goal of increasing win rates and sales velocity
- Drive our segmentation and voice of customer efforts through market research, analysis, and customer interviews so we can be positioned to win.
- Partner with content marketing and demand generation to define and execute pipeline generation programs, and develop high-value thought leadership pieces (white papers, webinars).
- 5+ years of product marketing experience within the B2B technology space. Fintech experience is a plus, but not required
- World-class writing skills across different mediums, from ad and web copy, to one-pagers and white papers.
- Demonstrated experience developing high-impact, value-based messaging across different customer segments.
- Strong analytical skills. You enjoy synthesizing data, discerning user insights, and developing market research
- Proven ability to drive cross-functional collaboration with sales, marketing, product and customer success stakeholders
ForUsAll is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, martial status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.