Sr. Account Executive - Mid-Market
- USA Only
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
Osano is hiring an experienced B2B SaaS Senior Account Executive to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is competitive by nature and enjoys connecting prospects to insights and products to solve their business challenges.
This role serves as a key champion in the customer lifecycle, so we’re looking for someone who will enthusiastically represent our people, product, and ideals. You’ll receive warm leads and target marketing, compliance, data security, and legal decision-makers at companies of all sizes. You’ll leverage your research, intuition, creativity, and personality to form authentic relationships. You’re in direct control of your success as the compensation for this role is a combination of base + uncapped commission.
Osano is an Austin area, venture-backed startup focused on creating transparency in data. Osano is a B-corp (public benefit corp), which means that, although we are a for-profit company, we are mission-oriented, and we wake up every morning with the goal of doing well by doing good.
At Osano, we value candidates from all walks of life and are focused on building a diverse team. If you don't exactly meet all of the below requirements, don't let that keep you from applying. We're looking for people who are eager to learn and grow with us. If you're interested in being part of our inclusive, mission-driven, venture-backed tech startup, say hi!
- Sell Osano’s proprietary consent management, data mapping, data discovery, vendor monitoring, and privacy program applications to organizations seeking to satisfy regulatory requirements such as GDPR and CCPA and build a trusted brand based on transparent data privacy management.
- Uncover goals, challenges, and requirements of prospects and customers, including budget constraints and decision-makers.
- Deliver compelling presentations, demos, and proposals.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements.
- Meet/Exceed individual targets and contribute to the overall team success.
- Provide account analysis and revenue forecast.
- Manage a robust pipeline, including running with high intent leads and hunting in defined territories with the support of a world-class sales development and marketing team.
- Nurture our supportive culture by building relationships across the company and working closely with others to ensure clients’ success/satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with privacy trends + our technical products, services, pricing model, and value proposition.
- Travel, if safe, may be required for large deals or market opportunities (do what you need to do to close the deal; travel is expected to be <15% of this role).
- You bring 4+ years of quota-carrying software sales experience.
- You have experience managing/closing early-stage product sales cycles and a track record of over-achieving quota in past positions.
- You want to be part of a world-class revenue organization committed to investing in your development.
- You have working knowledge of HubSpot (or comparable CRM), Gmail, LinkedIn, and other sales tools or willingness to learn.
- You're curious and seek feedback to help you improve and build self-awareness.
- You take pride in your communication and see it as a representation of your brand; you understand that clear, concise communication builds rapport and trust.
- You are highly resourceful and can overcome obstacles with positivity, creativity, and grit.
- You are a builder, motivated by contributing to processes, messaging, and market insights.
- Lastly, you should thrive in a remote environment - for us, that means being empathetic, proactively communicating, and bringing ingenuity and initiative every day.
- A generous commission plan with a track record of attainment.
- A well-defined career path to learn different competencies, skills, and concepts as you progress and get recognized for it.
- Supportive leadership and peers - from sales engineering and product marketing to sales development and demand generation - you’re never in this alone.
- You’ll be stepping into a space that’s on fire -39.7% growth in 2020 and a CAGR of 41.5% (but just wait till you hear about our growth rate!).
- You’ll become a privacy expert, including the opportunity to receive your Certified Information Privacy Manager credential.
- You’ll be representing a product that makes prospects say, “This is so awesome” when you demo it.
- You’ll be part of a sales culture that thinks beyond the number.
- We’re truly family-first - it’s not just a policy; it’s a mindset.
- We’re good humans that you'll have a lot of fun working with.
A bit more about Osano
We're an easy solution to data privacy laws and programs! Osano is a data privacy platform that instantly helps companies become compliant with laws such as GDPR and CCPA. Osano works to keep companies out of trouble and monitors all of the vendors they share data with – so they don't have to.
- Ownership interest/equity in the company
- Unlimited time-off policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Sponsored health insurance
- Fully and permanently remote company in the U.S.
- Opportunity to define the culture
- B-corp with a mission that matters
Depending on your skill, experience, and quota capacity, you can expect your annual on-target earnings to be somewhere between $130,000 and $170,000 upon joining the company. Osano has a strong culture of quota attainment with generous accelerators. In addition, you'll also receive stock options.
Osano is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, neurodiversity, parental status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value what makes us different and want to see how you can make our team better!