Social Media Strategist
- USA Only
- 3 applicants
Title: Social Media Strategist
Location: United States
Type:Contract Workplace: remote
Social media is critical to building brand love and affinity through customer experience as brands continue to invest in deep, long-term relationships. Bounteous seeks an experienced social media specialist to help our client partners build those customer bonds.
Role and Responsibilities
- Contribute to and learn from an international team of social media experts
- Lead development of social media editorial calendar and implement social media strategy; playbooks
- Responsible for creating and developing social media concepts for both paid and organic social campaigns
- Contribute to creative development, which may include copywriting and light content creation
- Develop KPIs to measure performance against strategic goals and optimize content over time
- Participate in community management; sharing best practices and monitoring channels
- Reliably and accurately schedule social media content, ensuring quality and brand guidelines are met across all posts
- Maintain advanced proficiency with native channels and social media management tools
- Educate the client and internal teams on social media marketing best practices
- Pull social media analytics, build monthly reports, and turn data into insights
- Add to Bounteous’ social media and social strategy thought leadership
- Participate in guiding client visioning for how social channels should mature and the client’s social goals
- 4+ years of social media experience
- Confidence to lead, implement and optimize social media strategy for a brand(s)
- Unquenchable curiosity and passion for social platforms and trends
- Robust hands-on experience with social media channels and social media management tools
- Examples of designing social media monitoring and community management strategy may be required
- Experience with social listening tools, report building, and delivering insights
- Experience with social commerce is a plus
- Global marketing experience is a plus
- Agency experience preferred
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
In addition, you have the opportunity to participate in several Team Member Networks, sometimes referred to as employee resource groups (ERGs), that host space with individuals with shared identities, interests, and passions. Our Team Member Networks celebrate communities of color, life as a working parent or caregiver, the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your respective identity, there are various avenues we involve team members in the Bounteous community.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.