Social Media Specialist
- USA Only
- 4 applicants (33%)
Social media Specialist
Zuddl is a unified events and webinar platform for B2B marketers and conference organizers to plan and run webinars and event programs that drive revenue. Through software and service, Zuddl supports the entire event lifecycle(pre-event, in-event, post-event) regardless of the event format(webinar, hybrid, virtual or in-person).
We serve B2B companies like Highspot, Razorpay, and Microsoft and conference organizers like NACD, NAMIC, Saastr, Techcrunch, etc.
Zuddl being a part Y-Combinator 2020 batch has raised $13.35 million in Series A funding led by Alpha Wave Incubation and Qualcomm Ventures with participation from our existing investors GrowX ventures and Waveform Ventures.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing efforts. We are looking for a self-driven individual who will help maximize our social media efforts.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Building, executing, and managing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Responsible for creating and publishing content on all social media platforms, including Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Quora, and similar platforms to grow an audience, build brand awareness, and ultimately, boost sales.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Responsible for devising strategy, community management, copywriting, and analyzing data.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or a similar role
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
- Hands-on knowledge of Social media management tools(any) is a must
- Hands-on knowledge of Social media listening tools(any) is a plus
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Friendly ESOPs
- Remote Working, Flexible Working Locations & hours
- Unlimited PTO (Flexi Leave Program)
- Wellness & Wellbeing (Ergonomics & Insurance)
- A culture built on trust, transparency, and integrity
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast-growing series A startup