Social Media Manager, Non-Fungible Tokens
Social Media Manager, NFT
- REMOTE FULL-TIME
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,400+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our ‘remote first’ culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you’re invited to join the revolution!
About the Role
Kraken is looking for a Social Media Manager to establish a social media presence for Kraken’s consumer NFT product. Owning the creation, execution, and growth of our NFT channels, the Social Media Manager interacts with existing and potential customers through timely, dynamic, interactive, and engaging social content.
You will design social media content and develop social relations to grow product awareness, acquire new customers, and drive traffic/conversion. This role involves working in a dynamic, fast-paced and feedback-driven environment to solve complex business problems where you will be given the opportunity to add value from day one.
- Execute and optimize NFT social media strategy across Kraken’s social channels.
- Determine new social media channel opportunities and test for effectiveness.
- Oversee social research, planning, calendaring, creative development, publishing, moderation, and reporting.
- Understand historical narratives in the crypto space and observe current industry events.
- Monitor crypto and NFT trends to identify engagement opportunities.
- Grow our presence in the NFT community by engaging NFT fanatics & Gen Z audiences.
- Curate, write, schedule, and interact with social media posts related to our NFT product.
- Interface with and Support, Growth, Product, Brand, and Comms teams.
- Maintain social media tracking, data presentation, and perform optimizations.
- Experiment with ideas to boost audience engagement and promote Kraken in the NFT space.
- Identify target audience and develop tactics to engage existing clients and acquire new Kraken clients.
- 2-4 years of hands-on social media marketing and community management experience.
- Expert at best practices for the top social media platforms – like Twitter, Tik Tok, Discord.
- You intimately understand NFT terminology and culture.
- You live and breathe on social – understanding how the NFTs work and how to integrate crypto and mainstream trends into content seamlessly.
- Ability to transform highly technical crypto and NFT terminologies into concise social media copy.
- Proficiency in social media publishing, listening and measurement tools.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.