Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Location: Work from Anywhere
Without growth & challenge, you’re bored.
You love fast-paced environments.
You’ve often been called an ‘overachiever’ or ‘driven person’ in your life.
Amazing team collaboration and accomplishment makes you feel genuinely fulfilled.
You’re relentless at solving problems until the problem is solved. Nothing can stop you.
Work has never been just clocking into a 9-5 because you have to.
You pride yourself on over-delivering in all that you do, and you absolutely love what you do while you do it.
Is this you?!
We want to hear from you!
About this opportunity:
Hirsh Marketing, one of the fastest-growing digital marketing companies, is currently looking for a Social Media Manager to provide support to the Hirsh Marketing team in strategizing, managing, and optimizing social media campaigns. This position will oversee our social media strategy and tactical execution of all components. This includes posting, managing conversations & comments, ensuring that creative collateral is posted seamlessly, and following up on the analytics for all posts.
This person will be immersed in the world of social media marketing, having experience with social media strategies for a variety of online brands.
What you’ll be responsible for:
SOCIAL MEDIA-RELATED TASKS
- Write all captions for social posts. Post-pre-created IG story content and all other social media posts in Later.
- Post & schedule all Youtube content, including the associated thumbnails with each video
- Create any small graphics needed for social media posts
- Edit graphics, videos & reels as needed
- Updating and/or creating SOPs as needed for all of the processes surrounding our social media playbook
- Collecting examples from other social channels and share with the team for inspiration
- Create and maintain a Pinterest board to use for upcoming photo shoots and coordinate photo needs with the photographer and video needs with Emily
- Manage our social media channel inboxes
- Manage Social Media Engagement including:
- Monitoring comments, engagements, and DM’s on our social channels and responding to all.
- Inviting engagers to like our FB & IG pages
- Communicating and engaging in meaningful conversations with potential clients
- IG engagement and growth efforts
- Work to engage our followers in a way that aims to drive them into the application
- Collaborate with Marketing Coordinator & Sales team when needed
- Fill out the weekly social media metrics for our weekly marketing meeting
- Come up with all strategic hashtags we should be using and consistently refresh this strategy
- Create a monthly social media content calendar outline to be approved by the Marketing Coordinator
- Create and update social media content pillars and collaborate with the Marketing Coordinator
- Execute successfully strategies that increase IG DM’s
- Research and execute organic social strategies for TikTok
- Research and execute organic social strategies for LinkedIn
- Execute Youtube strategies & posting all Reels on Youtube shorts
- Keep all social profiles up to date (bio links, bios, profile images, cover photos)
What you bring to the role:
- You have a creative mind, excellent writing skills, and a sharp eye for editing and anything detail
- You are passionate about all things social and are always up to date with the latest news and trends
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You have the ability to optimize content strategically to drive results
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a remote team
- 2-3 years of experience with social strategies for brands online.
- Organized and able to consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Clear indication of STRATEGY when it comes to organic social media
- Goal and growth orientated. Metrics will be evaluated and held.
- Likes to move fast and executing a lot of initiatives and projects excites you
- Drive and passion to learn and understand the Hirsh Marketing brand and Emily’s voice
- An understanding of major social media platforms and softwares including Later, Facebook Metrics, and Instagram.
Why you will love working at Hirsh Marketing!
At Hirsh Marketing, we are obsessed with growth, innovation, client success, and constantly staying ahead of the curve. Our promise to every employee is that no matter what, they will leave our company a more robust and better person than when they started. We offer the opportunity to work with a high- energy marketing team that thrives by empowering our employees and being receptive to new ideas that help accelerate our growth. We work hard, but we have fun doing so! We genuinely love digital marketing and hope you do, too!
Benefits & Perks:
- $45,000k-$50,000k salary
- Full-time 40 hours a week
- 100% Remote – work from anywhere
- Employee referral program
- Free space Fridays – No meetings!
- Open career paths for those who are willing to grow
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions