Social Media Manager
- USA Only
- 6 applicants (15%)
Social Media Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Guarantee Digital, a division of Beasley Media Group is searching for a Paid Social Media Manager. The Paid Social Media Manager will be accountable for building paid social strategies and programs that are part of more extensive, integrated, digital marketing programs focused on meeting overall Client business goals. They are also responsible for the oversight of the paid social buying and planning process. It is also their responsibility to keep the agency up to speed on new and emerging technologies, tools, and platforms where paid social media can thrive. The Paid Social Media Manager will work alongside senior staff (Account Management, Ops, and Creative teams) to plan and implement social marketing initiatives and execution to serve the Client’s business as needed. This position reports to the VP of Search.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- The development of paid social media strategy & tactics
- Provide strategic guidance to clients and internal teams
- Advanced audience targeting and segmentation
- Leveraging 1st and 3rd party data to build audiences
- Create measurable paid social programs that are on brand, strategy, and budget
- Manage budget allocation, client billing, bidding, and pricing structure
- KPI tracking & Campaign monitoring
- Deck & POV preparation
- Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly Reporting with actionable optimization recommendations
- Provide analysis and develop testing plans with recommendations
- Manage assigned Client(s) daily paid social projects and strategies
- Participate in needed client meetings/briefing sessions
- Maintain client brand guidelines and copy standards
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Define strategy, tone, and executable social ideas
- Utilize social tools and tools to identify opportunity
- Generate incremental business opportunities within the existing client base
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years experience in Paid Social Media Marketing
- Experience working with paid social ad-buying platforms, third-party ad servers, and CRM data platforms is preferred (including but not limited to GAM, Double-Verify, Salesforce, BlueKai, and Kenshoo).
- Be passionately in tune with the latest social media developments, online behaviors, and trends.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and current social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Linkedin, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.)
- Experience with social media management & social listening tools
- Experience with web-based research tools and methodologies and digital analytics
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, networking, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Urgency and strong attention to detail, specifically with regards to written communications
- Agency experience a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven agency environment.
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.