Social Media Coordinator
- USA Only
- 9 applicants
Social Media Coordinator
Full Time30-39 Hour
SMCNATIONAL INC, Rocklin, CA, US
5 days agoRequisition ID: 1011
Salary Range: $50,000.00 To 55,000.00 Annually
SMC National is a dental marketing agency with a just cause to help individuals live out their unique abilities and passions, in order to create the greatest impact possible. We believe that we accomplish more together as a team than we ever could individually. As part of our core values, we encourage our team to follow their passion, and we promise to support and cultivate those dreams. We are committed to being our best for each other and our clients, and we continually challenge ourselves to better serve you as a friend, partner, and team.
Our Company WHY is “Always Growing”. While our clients, who are group practices in the dental industry, are rapidly growing, so are we! We have recently made the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies three years in a row and our next goal is to make the list of best companies to work for.
We are looking for aSocial Media Coordinator who will work closely with clients and internal teams in an effort to fully understand client new patient and marketing objectives to ensure that all social media assets are created, claimed and/or optimized with this focus in mind.
SMC’s Core Values:
- Extreme Ownership – Own and deliver on our clients’ growth goals, taking responsibility for our actions and being accountable for results. Rather than making excuses, we take a proactive approach to improve underperforming campaigns, building long-term relationships based on trust and credibility for success.
- Unquenchable Curiosity – Foster an unquenchable curiosity about the world. Continually seeking out new ideas, perspectives, and experiences helps us maintain creativity, innovation and effectiveness.
- Determination – Value determination and persistence to overcome challenges and achieve our goals and clients’ goals. Rather than giving up, we analyze and persist until we find a successful solution, inspiring trust and confidence in clients and team members.
- Results Champions – Prioritize and celebrate results because we understand that our success is determined by our impact on clients’ businesses. We strive to achieve measurable growth and celebrate their successes with them.
- Exceeding Our Own Expectations – Set and uphold high standards for quality, accuracy, and attention to detail in all aspects of our work. We exceed clients’ expectations by delivering exceptional results beyond their anticipations.
- This individual will work closely with the CSMs (Client Success Managers) and PMs (Project Managers), to gain a complete understanding of the client, their branding, and their overall marketing objectives.
- Gain access to our clients social media profiles.
- Utilize Yext to update and optimize client’s online listings to align with client branding and be within SEO best practice.
- Work directly with our clients via Zoom, phone, email and/or text message to gain access to multiple social and listing accounts.
- Create social media profiles that do not exist yet for our clients.
- Use research and creative thinking to overcome roadblocks.
- Optimize social media profiles with correct information, logos and branding provided.
- Salaried, full-time, remote position.
- Benefits include: Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Sick Time, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and 401k with match.
- Remote position with the ability to work anywhere.
- Work a 9/80 schedule – This means you have every other Friday off!
- Must reside in the United States.
- Ability to work for a company that values their people and their talents.
- Supportive and empowering work culture environment.
- Growing company = opportunities for advancement!
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Business Profile, Twitter.
- Good understanding of Facebook Business Manager.
- This position is client-facing and customer service experience is required.
- Resourceful with an ability to effectively manage resources.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable and willing to help establish processes.
- Driven to deliver results.
- Highly organized.
- Exceptional communicator, written and verbal.
- Great time management skills.
- Team player / Collaborator.
- Experience with Yext platform and listings management.
- Experience with project management tools such as Hubspot, ClickUp.
- Understanding of basic SEO best practices.
- Dental experience is a plus but not required.
This role will fit like a glove for:
- Someone who is a go-getter.
- Someone who is self-aware and has a growth mindset.
- Someone who can see the silver lining in things and is positive.
- Someone who can take ownership of their actions.
- Someone who is inquisitive and naturally never stops learning.
- Someone who is self-motivated and doesn’t need a manager instructing them on what to do.
- Someone who isn’t afraid of personal development.
- Someone who is passionate.