Social Media Coordinator
- USA Only
- 4 applicants (12%)
Social Media Coordinator
- United States (Remote)
Are you passionate about social media?
Are you ready to take your skills to the next level and make a real impact?
Look no further! SmartRecruiters seeks a dynamic and driven Social Media Coordinator to elevate its online presence and drive meaningful growth.
As part of the global Communications team, the Social Media Coordinator will report directly to the Senior Communications Manager and collaborate cross- functionally to build awareness and energize the SmartRecruiters’ brand.
It’s a crucial role for our organization and has the potential to fast-track career advancement for the right candidate.
- Managing new and existing social media channels
- Growing following through strategic campaigns
- Creating original content and repurposing it as required
- Developing and maintaining a monthly editorial calendar
- Partnering with the Marketing team to drive Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs)
- Identifying and connecting with influencers
- Coordinating go-live activities for customers and partners
- Promoting global events, both internally and externally
- Driving awareness of SmartRecruiters’ employer brand
- Analyzing data and making recommendations to improve ROI
- Researching trends and testing new methods for effectiveness
- Supporting colleagues with additional Communications, PR, and Marketing duties as assigned
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
- Two years in a social media role, directly responsible for managing social channels; bonus points for experience in HR Tech, SaaS, or high-growth B2B Marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills and passion for brand voice; a big plus if you also have experience producing visual content
- Hands-on experience growing communities within a combination of channels, including LinkedIn (must-have) and Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram (nice-to-have)
- A high degree of trust with the ability to foster peer and senior-level relationships
How You Work
- You’re passionate about SmartRecruiters’ mission of connecting people to jobs at scale.
- You handle projects from conception through execution with minimal supervision.
- You’re collaborative and willing to receive constructive criticism to reach business objectives.
- You manage time productively and are motivated to learn and develop professionally.
- You’re comfortable working with a fully-remote team distributed across multiple time zones.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and can prioritize effectively.
- You understand that no two days will be the same; that excites you.
As a people-first organization, our priority is your well-being: physically, mentally, professionally, financially, and socially. We don’t just offer perks and benefits; we provide you with access to the things you need to live and work in a way that inspires you to show up for yourself and others.
Here are a few examples:
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive benefits package
- Bi-annual company shutdowns
- Generous equity program
- Robust retirement options
- Learning and development opportunities
If you’re up to the challenge of owning a social media function and taking it to the next level, this position is for you. Become a driving force in SmartRecruiters’ next wave of growth. Join our team and help us promote Hiring Success while connecting people to jobs they love.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.