Social Media Coordinator
- USA Only
- 3 applicants (10%)
Social Media Coordinator
Who We Are:
We are DotCom Therapy! Nice to meet you!
With our mission, we like to keep it short and sweet. We are making therapy available to everyone, everywhere, using the power of the internet.
What We Do:
DotCom Therapy has been a leader in pediatric teletherapy services since 2015. With our technology platform and our team of expert providers and pediatric clinicians we bring a passion to treating the whole child and helping them thrive. By removing location as a barrier, we can equalize access to quality support.
What You’ll Do:
As a social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image, and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Report on campaign performance and social media analytics
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
Who You Are:
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- At least three years of internet marketing experience with a proven and verifiable record of accomplishments is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing, Communication, or related field required.
The on target earnings for this role are (add salary band including any commission potential). Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate’s skills, experience and other qualifications.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
DotCom Therapy is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans. Please contact DotCom Therapy’s Recruiting team if you need a reasonable accommodation or any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
DotCom Therapy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.