Social Media Coordinator
- USA Only
- 5 applicants (18%)
Social Media Coordinator (Remote)
Remote | Job #1007295
Location: Remote CST or PST hours required, must be in the US
Job Type: Ongoing, 30-40 hours a week
Hourly Pay Range: $25-$35/hr W2
We are seeking a talented and creative Social Media Coordinator to join our client’s team. As the Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing our social media channels, creating and publishing engaging content, and growing our online presence. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of social media platforms and trends, excellent communication skills, and a passion for creating compelling content.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the social team.
- Publish posts.
- Maintain editorial calendar.
- Provide/track media analytics.
- Maintain and publish evergreen content on a predetermined schedule.
- Support substantiation/validation of content.
- Engage in some content creation.
- Support TikTok shoots, editing, talent etc.
- Liaise/coordinate with external agencies creating social content.
- 2 years of social media coordination experience.
- Self-starter and innovator: you have with a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment; you love running with things and can handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and keeping key stakeholders updated on progress, opportunities and issues
- Experience in social media: Knowledge of channels, audiences, community management, best practices, employee activation and advocacy on social media, rolling out social media programs or campaigns, internal social media best practices, supporting executives on social media, social media training, etc.
- Social media strategy: Understanding of the strategic intent of building branded social media communities in support of business outcomes, the value of social media to the business and stakeholder engagement, and how to build engaged communities that advocate for the business and promote positive sentiment.
- Content and communication Skills: Ability to create, curate and coordinate engaging social content for audiences on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and TikTok; ability to write and communicate clearly and free of jargon and explain complex topics and issues in a simple, snackable format; strong verbal communication skills.
- Experience with social media analytics, reporting and performance: Ability to analyze performance metrics of social media content and campaigns and draw insights that can optimize content. Ability to identify and track target audiences and key influencers and use data to convey the effectiveness of online stakeholder engagement efforts to key business partners. Experience with Domo, Google Analytics data and UTM coding/tracking.
- Ability to work under pressure and to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent organizational and verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates collaborative and professional work ethic.
- Willingness to be flexible and respond to quickly changing priorities.
- Skills and knowledge required:
- Editorial calendar management
- Reporting and analytics on the performance of social posts or campaigns
- TikTok shoots and editing
- Evergreen content coordination
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.