Social Media Community Coordinator
- USA Only
Social Media Community Coordinator
California Closets- Corporate
JOB TITLE: Social Media Community Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Senior Director of Digital Marketing
STATUS: CONTRACT evolving into Full Time/Exempt
For 40+ years, California Closets has built a reputation as the leader in the custom storage industry who delivers unparalleled products and service to our clients. California Closets is looking for the “best-of-the-best” in the world of social media. We’re a company that truly respects the individual while offering flexibility and the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
This role is focused on community-building around various topics, products, and related home improvement industry trends. The Social Media Community Coordinator fosters interactivity, engagement, community growth, expertise, trust, and loyalty to California Closets. They seek out opportunities for conversation with the community.
You will assist with customer support while moderating the community – answering comments and questions, prompting further engagement and escalating issues to Customer Support and/or local markets, and following up with user comments online.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Community moderation, including answering comments and questions, prompting further engagement, escalating issues, following up on issues, and maintaining community standards.
- Ongoing monitoring of brand social channels & relevant online conversations looking for highest impact opportunities to engage, including proactive identification of conversations & communities strategically for the brand.
- Foster interactivity, engagement, community growth, expertise, trust, and loyalty.
- Review all posts and ad comments across all social media channels and respond promptly, escalating priority customer concerns and inquiries to the appropriate local contact.
- Coordinate with the Customer Support Team to ensure that escalated customer concerns are managed efficiently and effectively, and customers are being cared for and responded to in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager to develop a social media advocacy strategy. Assist in creating innovative strategies for community engagement on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, among other platforms.
- Track and report on direct customer feedback and social listening trends. Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Utilize 3rd party social media management tools.
- Utilize platform-specific and third-party social media tracking and analytics tools.
- There may be optional light travel opportunities throughout the year.
JOB BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Remote Work (this is a remote position)
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance (if hired full time)
- 401k + company match (if hired full time)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of experience with social media management tools; preferably Sprinklr, Hootsuite, or Sprout Social
- 2+ years of experience with representing a business on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Fosters own awareness, familiarity, and affinity for the home improvement and custom closets/ storage industry
- Previous customer service experience is a plus
- Passion for serving the customer while ensuring that our brand values are expressed in our social media responses to customers
- Strong organizational skills to handle multiple tasks within short timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses strong attention to detail
- Work confidently and independently
- BA in Marketing or Communications or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years direct experience managing and growing communities on social media platforms