Senior Social Media Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Senior Social Media Manager
Advanced Systems Group, LLC enables creativity through better technology and operations for media creatives and content owners. From acquisition to delivery, on-premises or in the cloud, ASG ensures our clients’ success through tailored solutions. One of North America’s largest Media and Entertainment Technology and Operations suppliers, we provide engineering services, physical and cloud integration, training, support, and managed services. Our Managed Services deliver customized operations and services for all phases of media production, including creative and engineering. Founded in 1997, and providing nationwide services, ASG has teams based in Northern California, Los Angeles, the New York Tri-State Area, the Southeastern US, and the Rocky Mountain Region.
We are looking for a Senior Social Media Manager.
This is a fully remote, temporary full-time position in the US (40 hours a week through Dec 31), that adheres to Pacific Standard Time.
We are searching for a Senior Social Media Manager (SSMM) to join our onsite developer-facing social media team that is responsible for managing 40+ social channels that reach millions of developers worldwide.
As a Senior Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our client’s largest social accounts. This includes (but is not limited to) proactive campaign development, creating engaging social content, publishing to multiple social platforms (Twitter, IG, LinkedIn, Facebook), leading client meetings, and reporting. This is a hands-on, creative, and multifaceted role that gives the SSMM the opportunity to take global-facing social accounts to the next level in terms of creative content, followers, engagement, and audience satisfaction.
Our Senior Social Media Managers are experts in social media best practices, client/audience needs, the voice and tone of the accounts they manage, and more and they take all these factors into consideration when composing social media posts and securing client approvals. They have strong communication and project management skills, which are showcased in the weekly meetings they lead with clients. They thrive when working cross-functionally, and enjoy collaborating with experts across many different departments regularly, including video production, marketing, events, design, and more. They are excellent writers with innovative ideas that bring strategic campaigns to life. They support our diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives, including our efforts to reach and engage underserved developer communities on social media.
- Social account management
- Acts as main point of contact for the client, running weekly Social Meetings with PA Stakeholders
- Support events (live and virtual), including RoS
- Create reports and present to stakeholders an as-needed basis
- Leverage social listening to drive community engagement
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry best practices and social media trends
- Advance DEI initiatives, including efforts to reach underserved developer communities
- Manage production & execution of campaigns, including working with XFN teams to ensure high-quality, timely delivery
- Leverage industry trends, social listening, and social data to design social media campaigns that meet product area objectives, deliver on key KPIs, and stay within budget
- Establish evergreen or always on campaigns
- Create Campaign Reports and presentations on an as needed basis
- Leverage industry trends and social listening to help drive creative campaigns
- Produce social media posts for multiple channels, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook, meeting or exceeding quarterly targets while applying best practices
- Write clear, accurate, on-brand, and engaging social copy
- Resize and optimize assets to social channel specifications
- Create GIFs or short clips for social from video assets to increase engagement
- Secure social content approvals from stakeholders
- Maintain daily posting schedule
- QA blogs for your product area(s)
- Helping with training for new social media managers
- Semi-regular mentorship sessions for social media managers
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years running social media channels for enterprise organizations
- 5+ years professional experience working with social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Experience with social management and analytics tools, like Sprinklr and Later
- Experience using Google Workspace
- HTML/CSS experience or experience working with a CMS
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Strong data analytics skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively to solve complex problems that involve multiple stakeholders
- A desire to engage with the developer ecosystem and learn about new product areas and technologies
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Comfortable writing copy for an audience of millions
- Desire to work on a creative, collaborative and data-driven team
- Obsessed with social platforms and digital storytelling
- Understands software technologies and web/app development
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation range for this position is $100,000 – $115,000 USD.
Advanced Systems Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.