Senior Social Media Analyst
- USA Only
- 1 applicant
Senior Social Media Analyst
Irvine, California, United States
adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes — our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
About The Job:
The Senior Social Media Analyst role requires a combination of data driven strategic thinking, analytical, creative and communication skills. An ideal candidate should thrive working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to drive performance for our strategic accounts.
The Ideal Candidate will have experience with:
- Demonstrable experience managing campaign budgets greater than $100,000 a month on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Experience working with enterprise level clients
- Developing and implementing strategies and optimizations to increase ROAS for each campaign
- Oversee all aspects of a social media campaign with a focus on driving conversions
- Analyze performance data for each ad campaign (Example: ROAS, CPA, CPL, CTR)
- Monitor and optimize online campaigns
- Execute media test plans and measure the impact against business objectives
- Understand clients needs and metrics and communicate actionable insights to internal team
- Create and improve organization processes, procedures and systems to support business needs.
- Takes full ownership of the strategy dictating the appropriate next steps to achieve objectives.
- Possesses the ability to say “no” to the wrong best practices or recommendations from clients or team members and “yes” to the right ones.
- Must possess client-facing communication skills and acumen and the ability to deliver results for our partners.
- Effectively audit an account for effective or ineffective implementation of best practices and strategies
- Proactively build relationships with platform partners, gain insights and recommendations which result in increase in efficiency or scale. Also proactively communicates when partners can improve support provided to our team.
- Create and deploy processes to utilize all available resource (playbook, shared services, etc.) across all paid media channels and own the adherence to processes in collaboration with Leadership
- Willing to Learn and Demonstrate with testing a strong understanding of adQuadrant’s omni-channel approach
- Bachelor in Marketing or a quantitative discipline; advanced degree a plus
- 4+ years of Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, or TikTok marketing experience
- Understands the dynamics of the Facebook auction and is familiar with the best practices to scale campaigns while maintaining profitability
- Extensive knowledge of ad targeting methodologies and iterative test-and-learn optimization practices
- Sharp eye for detail and organizational skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Fluency in mathematical concepts
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, and relevant reporting tools
- Competitive/Performance driven mindset
- Exhibits ability to continuously learn, draw actionable insights and apply them across campaigns
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
Annual Compensation: $90,000 – $115,000 per year + commission
Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- 401K + company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- 2 Mindfulness Days Annually
- 2PM Fridays each week
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.