Senior Service Representative, Account Management Support
- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Title: Senior Service Representative, Account Management Support
Location: Radnor, PA, US
Alternate Locations: US All Regions
Hybrid/Common Days+ : Work 2-3 days a week in a Lincoln office with a designated workspace.
Relocation assistance: is not available for this opportunity.
Requisition #: 72225
The Role at a Glance
We are excited to bring on an Account Management Support Representative to join our Group Protection Distribution Team supporting Workplace Solutions in our Omaha, NE or Dover, NH offices.
The Group Protection Distribution Team will help you grow your group benefits knowledge and establish strong partnerships (internally/externally) while working in this fast-paced environment.
As an Account Management Support Representative for Group Benefits, you will perform a variety of support activities and high volume, ongoing maintenance to client accounts for Account Management within the 500-999 lives space. You will also respond to Account Management inquiries and provide timely resolution of issues. This opportunity will provide the ability to grow within the group insurance industry while gaining new skills and building strong working relationships. If this sounds like a role for you, please read on!
What you’ll be doing
- You will establish strong working relationships with account managers while providing them support and lift to their daily duties for their customer needs.
- You will research, respond and resolve account management inquiries independently meeting departmental quality and production standard while providing accurate information in a timely manner for the Account Managers
- You will provide service to internal/external stakeholders, recognizing what needs to be done to meet Account Manager and customer needs while demonstrating flexibility.
- You will assist in the preparation for on-site client activities, including the preparation of summaries tailored to client specific plan design and rates.
- You will identify, recommend and champions process improvements and organizational initiatives to positively influence the team and quality.
- You will perform a diverse range of tasks/transactions while switching between multiple systems at one time
- You will perform high volume, routine ongoing customer maintenance activities, including but not limited to contact changes, standard forms, plan changes, marketing collateral and system privileges.
What we’re looking for
Must-have experience (Required):
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 – 5+ Years of client/customer and/or account management support experience directly aligned to the specific duties of this role, or for candidates with an Associate degree or above, 0-1 year of experience stated above
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Nice-to have Experience (Preferred):
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt as needed
- Ability to maneuver through multiple systems
- Comfortable working on routine tasks
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
- A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
- Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
- PTO/parental leave
- Competitive 401K and employee benefits
- Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
- Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Pay Range: $24.94 – $31.50
Actual base pay could vary based on non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to work experience, education, location, licensure requirements, proficiency and qualifications required for the role. The base pay is just one component of Lincoln’s total rewards package for employees. In addition, the role may be eligible for the Annual Incentive Program, which is discretionary and based on the performance of the company, business unit and individual. Other rewards may include long-term incentives, sales incentives and Lincoln’s standard benefits package.
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help people take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, approximately 16 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, and guard against long-term care expenses.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $290 billion in end-of-period account balances net of reinsurance as of March 31, 2023.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and ranks among Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies. Dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion, we are included on transparency benchmarking tools such as the Corporate Equality Index, the Disability Equality Index and the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index. Committed to providing our employees with flexible work arrangements, we were named to FlexJobs’ list of the Top 100 Companies to Watch for Remote Jobs in 2022. With a long and rich legacy of acting ethically, telling the truth and speaking up for what is right, Lincoln was recognized as one of Ethisphere’s 2022 World’s Most Ethical Companies®. We create opportunities for early career talent through our intern development program, which ranks among WayUp and Yello’s annual list of Top 100 Internship Programs.
Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln’s fraud team at [email protected] if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.