Senior Product Marketing Manager
At RevenueCat, we make selling subscriptions in your mobile app easy. We launched as part of Y Combinator's summer 2018 batch and today are handling subscriptions for more than 10 million mobile subscribers, and are the subscription infrastructure for thousands of apps. We are a mission-driven, remote-first company that is building the foundation for mobile subscription infrastructure. Top apps like VSCO, Notion and ClassDojo count on RevenueCat to power their subscriptions at scale.
As the first Product Marketer, you'll own the RevenueCat story and work across teams to deliver exciting new products and features. You will ensure that RevenueCat speaks the language of our customers.
You'll report to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the GTM, Product, and Engineering teams to plan and define our launch roadmap. You will ensure that our launches hit the right people, at the right time, in the right way to grow our customer base. This is a foundational Product Marketing position with leadership opportunities as the team grows.
- You have 6+ years of product marketing experience, specifically in technology for developers (mobile or API tools are a plus).
- You know how to translate technical content to customer-facing messaging. You enjoy learning how to build things and figuring out how best to demonstrate the benefits of a product.
- You are data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market.
- You have experience implementing a product marketing framework and driving successful product acquisition across the user life-cycle.
- You are a team player. You will collaborate across the Marketing team and with basically every team at RevenueCat. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work.
In the first month, you'll:
- Deeply familiarize yourself with our product and industry.
- Talk to customers to intimately understand their problems.
- Meet with teammates to learn about our existing product roadmap and long-term goals.
Within the first 3 months, you'll:
- Build deep product knowledge and conduct market, competitor, and customer research to capture insights and assess market opportunities and craft sales demo flows and scripts.
- Partner with the Product and Marketing teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
- Lead the launch of your first feature
Within the first 6 months, you'll:
- Create compelling stories from metrics and ROI data through strong analytical skills and market sizing by connecting with customer software engineers, business users, and C-level executives to establish technical credibility, project feasibility, and prove business cases
- Work with our internal Product and Engineering teams to push our product to the limit and feedback on how it stands up in the field
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, sales, design, PR, and engineering—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products on an ongoing basis
Within the first 12 months, you'll:
- Think big and spot emerging trends and opportunities for our GTM and product teams.
- Lead our Product Marketing function and ensure we are positioned well to deliver on our company mission.
What we offer:
- $152,280 - $171,720 USD Salary + competitive equity across all geographies
- Employee health, vision, and dental plans (for US-based workers)
- Unlimited vacation, remote work, and WFH
- A balance-focused, long-term oriented work environment