Senior Product Marketing Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Hotel Engine is a Denver-based travel tech company on a mission to radically simplify trip management for businesses. We’re not a cumbersome travel management company, nor an online price aggregator. We’re a powerful network that brings hotels and businesses together. Our members save time, money and effort in managing their lodging programs, and our partners get access to loyal, high-value business travelers. It’s a true win-win. Following a 2021 series B funding round at a $1.3 billion valuation, we achieved remarkable growth in 2022. We expect 2023 to be our best year yet.
Across our organization, we’re powered by exceptional talent. From our large Engineering and Product teams to Sales, Supplier Relations, Member Support, Data, Marketing and Operations, our team is forward-thinking, data-driven and customer-obsessed. We’re also a lot of fun — one of the many reasons we were named a Best Place to Work by Built In Colorado for the past four consecutive years.
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive. Most importantly, we know we’re not for everyone! Complacency doesn’t live here. We’re focused on finding the right people who are energized by our culture and bring diverse experiences and backgrounds that will help us unlock our full potential.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to help us continue on our tremendous growth path! This opportunity is a key role within the Marketing team. Our ideal candidate has outstanding product messaging & positioning skills and strong storytelling capabilities. You will build and execute the product marketing strategy, manage new product and feature launches, position Hotel Engine positively against competitors in the market, ensure our sales team has the tools they need to tell our story and support strong demand for our hotel booking platform. If you are agile, nimble, obsessed with product storytelling, driven by fast growth, and have bias for action we want to talk to you.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop and execute go to market strategies and end-to-end productand featurelaunches aligned with company objectives
- Closely partner with product managementon theroadmap to createthecommunication strategyforthe Hotel Engineplatform
- UnderstandHotel Engine’secosystem and our competitors, build positioningand messaging thatclearlydifferentiatesusin the market
- Clearly understandour buyers’pain pointsandcreatebenefit-ledpersona-basedmessaging
- Providemarketfeedback to product andengineeringonpotentialnew features that wouldbring strong benefits to customers
- Create the entire suite of sales enablement materials:messaging & positioning documents,sales sheets, blog posts, videos etc.
- Closely work with sales to get feedback on sales enablement tools needed to increase sales
- Partner with growthand contentmarketingto build the right content to drivehigh volume of quality inbound leads through all our digital channels
- Define goalsand KPIsfor allnewproductmarketingprograms(E.g.,feature adoptionmetrics…)
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 7+years’ experienceinsupporting go to market strategiesinfast-paced,leading tech companies
- Proven expertise increating compellingand differentiatingproductmessaging and positioning
- Expertise in driving product launchesfrom A to Z that clearly accelerates revenue growth
- Strong customer centric mindset, always listeningto customers,takingfeedback fromthemtodrive improvements on the product and feature side
- Strong experience on program effectiveness and ROI measurement
- Exceptional and effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and excellent problem-solver
- The total cash compensation for this role is $145,000 – $165,000/year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on Built-in Colorado’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we’re also dedicated to giving back to our greater community, and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you’ll never be just another cog in the wheel.