Senior Partner Marketing Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Sr. Partner Marketing Manager
United States, Remote
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
We are seeking an innovative and engaging partner marketer to join the team as the Global SI Sr. Partner Marketing Manager. The Dataiku partner ecosystem is a crucial part of our business, and with a high focus on our strategic partners, this marketing role encompasses many possibilities.
You will have direct responsibility for driving joint, long-term marketing programs for customers, system integrators and services partners around the world, and for planning and executing demand generation campaigns together with our partners and regional teams to build best practices, drive revenue, and excite our customers. If you thrive on driving business growth and transformation through partner routes-to-market, this role is for you.
The role will report directly to the Global Director of Partner Marketing.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing, product marketing, marketing, demand generation in high-technology companies
- 3-5+ years of experience in a role focused on building SI partner marketing relationships and executing campaigns within the partner ecosystem
- An understanding of consulting and technology partnerships (Deloitte, Slalom, Snowflake, AWS, Alation, and similar)
- Experience working with SI partners to develop and build joint demand generation programs at scale
- Hands-on execution ability with effective project and time management. Must be able to respond quickly and effectively.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity through new campaign ideation, content creation, visual design, branding and messaging
- Proven success in working in hyper growth environments
- Effective written and verbal communications skills and the ability to adapt your messaging to meet your audiences, internally and externally
- Must be willing to travel on occasional basis
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- Be the primary marketing point of contact working with global and strategic North American regional consulting partners similar to Deloitte, Slalom, and others.
- Build and implement marketing campaigns that strategically align to Dataiku’s company and marketing objectives
- Maximize the partnerships you manage through planning, execution, and a desire to continually improve and evolve the partnership
- Receive and respond to marketing related requests from emerging SI partners; serve as their subject matter expert to guide them to the available demand generation resources and coach them on best practices in collaboration with regional teammates
- Define Dataiku Partner Network marketing benefits and programs for SI partners in collaboration with Director of Partner Marketing
- Serve as internal contact point for GSI comarketing efforts across regional marketing and partnerships teams
- Support major Dataiku events by ensuring the partners with which you actively engage participate and provide contentand deliverables
- Deliver recommendations based on data driven results
- The pay range for this position is $150-$190k per year; however, pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience
- Stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org