Senior Paid Social Specialist, Growth Media
Title: Sr. Paid Social Specialist, Growth Media
Location: United States
Growth Media Division – Remote – Full Time
Tinuiti is looking for a passionate, senior level data guru to join our Growth Media team. As a Senior Paid Social Specialist, Growth Media , you will plan, design, and operate paid media campaigns, focusing on paid social channels, that sings of client success and innovative products. Think your job checklist matches ours? Reach out; we’d love to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Execute and support paid media campaigns (primarily focused on social, but could include search and shopping), including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
- Ability to use reporting, analytics, and trend tools on a daily basis
- Campaign set-up: audience development & testing, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restricting, bid and budget management.
- Responsible for all basic tactical execution and campaign audits
- Effectively prioritizes efforts to focus on delivering on the most important things tracks and reports on campaign results, data analysis and participate in weekly client calls
- Plan, design, and operate paid search campaigns: Campaign Launches, Campaign Management, Budget Management, Bid Management & A/B Testing
- Track and monitor reporting of campaign results daily/weekly/quarterly/yearly basis, including Quarterly Business Reviews & End of Year analysis
Who You Are:
- Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Presentation Skills – Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren’t working
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, and seizes opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills – Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within paid search
- Creativity – Comes up with new and unique ideas, original, and always adds value to brainstorming
- Peer Relationships – Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates and supports peers
What We Are Looking For:
- 3-5 years of related paid media work experience focusing on Paid Social channels. Experience managing Google advertising (search & shopping) is a plus.
- Hands on experience in managing monthly campaign budgets from $60k+
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Facebook Blueprint Certified, Google Adwords Certifications & additional certifications are a plus.
- Experience working in Google Analytics
- Experience working with eCommerce brands is preferred