Senior Marketing Manager, Strategic Accounts
- USA Only
Senior Marketing Manager, AWS Strategic Accounts
Job ID: 1876508 | Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Experienced marketer sought to develop and execute bespoke outreach and engagement strategies for several Amazon Web Services (AWS) top customers. In this role, AWS Marketing needs someone to plan and execute programs and campaigns to gain mind share, deepen relationships with influencers and key decision makers, and increase overall account engagement across executive and developer levels within the account. You will leverage exceptional program management skills to direct and communicate on the programs you own, ensuring all stakeholders – sales, business development, marketing, agencies – are working together to deliver a high-quality experience for the customer.
- Building and executing high-impact, data-driven marketing programs.
- Build marketing mechanisms, while thinking big on behalf of their customer.
- Partner closely with sales teams and customers to deliver joint, in-account content and programs.
- Demonstrate broad understanding of channels and tactics used in the enterprise marketing space, and how they work together to form a measurable, integrated campaign (research, content and storytelling, offline – events/direct mail, online – email/webinars/paid media/social media).
- Demonstrate interpersonal and written communication skills, executive presence, as well as project and account management skills.
- Preference for this role to be located near any AWS office; however, this position may also be virtual.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our is dedicated to new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code . We care about your career growth and strive to assign based on what will help each member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- 7+ years in marketing, with proven, measurable experience across a variety of disciplines: B2B, agency/consultancy, field, account-based, alliance, digital, executive, developer, event and/or industry marketing
- Experience in the enterprise technology and/or cloud space (players, trends, challenges)
- Familiarity with modern marketing platforms/tools/channels/disciplines, such as Marketo, Salesforce, paid media, social media, account-based marketing.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- Ability to measure marketing and sales success; ability to set targets and build a proactive plan to achieve them.
- Deep understanding of marketing metrics, and the analytical capabilities required to understand or interpret program success
- Solid professional writing skills
- Highly organized, data-driven and detail oriented.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize, pivot and problem-solve.
- Interested in building and processes from the ground up and comfortable in ambiguous environments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- A team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $100k – 160k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
* * AWS Marketing * Marketing