Senior Marketing Manager, Mid-Market
- USA Only
Senior Marketing Manager, Mid-Market
- (Multiple states)
- Full Time
When I Work is a remote first company. While we have an office in Minneapolis, we are considering this a nationwide search. Due to the pandemic, our office is closed for now. However, if an onsite location is important to you in your search, you are welcome to work from our Minneapolis HQ once our offices re-open.
Who We Are
We help hourly teams get shift done.
At When I Work, everything we do starts with a mission to help hourly teams work better together. We deliver on that mission by making every piece of hourly workforce management – scheduling, time tracking, shift trading, team messaging, and more – easy and straightforward for managers and employees alike.
The marketing team at When I Work is at the core of how our customers find us and why they buy our products. When you join this team, you are joining a group of dynamic, creative, and innovative professionals who like to have fun at work while also challenging and supporting each other in a highly functional team. You will get a best-in-class marketing experience using innovative marketing strategies and tools.
What You’ll Do
As the Senior Marketing Manager, Mid-Market, you will be responsible for accelerating growth with our mid-market segment (defined at When I Work as companies with more than 100 employees). You will be the expert on who we target, where to find them, and how to bring them to When I Work. You will identify and develop multi-channel campaigns in order to reach tens of thousands of new businesses who can benefit from When I Work. You will coordinate with other members of the marketing team and across When I Work to execute on plans and own success of this segment. Ultimately, your success will be measured by revenue attainment from new mid-market customers.
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns that successfully engage key contacts in target segments and at target accounts.
- Identify, test, and evaluate the best channels and execute on tactics that ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities (i.e., webinars, sponsorships).
- Collaborate and liaise with Mid-Market Account Executive & Customer Success teams ensuring alignment on ABM campaigns/initiatives, funnel optimization and timely lead follow-up.
- Orchestrate resources across marketing to maximize integrated efforts and support the team in achieving shared goals.
- Partner with Marketing, Product Marketing, and Sales for input on strategies and channels, and with Operations for input on operational feasibility, tracking and reporting.
- Developing our analyst relations strategy.
- Coordinate with sales leadership to align on priorities, set quarterly goals, gain commitment and support for demand generation programs, and identify areas of pipeline opportunity and risk.
- Leverage upmarket lead gen channels to deliver account-specific “always-on” calendar of marketing engagement opportunities.
- Take risks and try new innovative ways of attracting larger customers to learn and iterate as quickly as possible.
- Continually track, analyze, and optimize campaigns for improved performance.
Who You Are
You are a strategic marketer who is curious, thoughtful and proactive in driving ideas and innovation. But, you also like to see your ideas in action. You are excellent at formulating plans, bringing others along, and driving execution and enjoy seeing the fruits of your strategic labor. You see ambiguity as an opportunity to create and innovate and lean into a high impact position. You are motivated by a strong, innovative, and passionate work culture and are constantly searching for ways to improve, inspire others, and add value.
Experience and Skills Needed
- 5+ years B2B Marketing experience, specifically marketing to mid-market and enterprise organizations.
- Proven track record of driving revenue from Account Based Marketing (ABM) along with a broad understanding of digital marketing channels for lead generation and lead nurturing.
- Experience owning a number and hitting attainment goals (i.e., pipeline, opportunities, new bookings).
- Experience acting as a strong partner that helps drive decisions between the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Experience working on joint marketing programs with channel partners.
- Proven track record in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building programs.
- Deep understanding of pipeline analytics and management.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven. Extremely organized and able to multitask. Ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interface with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization and provide both strategic perspective and executional next steps.
What Would Be Awesome To Have
- Experience with HubSpot, Zoominfo
- Experience with SQL
What’s In It For You
- Employee Stock Options
- Professional development allowance
- Paid parental leave
- Medical benefits – employee premiums paid 100% by When I Work
- Dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work environment
- 401K Match
- Remote first culture including home office set-up stipend and ongoing telecommuter stipend
- Casual dress code
- Dynamic and dedicated team
We believe actions speak louder than words. Every encounter with our people and products should be memorable and helpful. Challenges are exciting, failure is how we learn, and we all have an entrepreneurial spirit. Building an inclusive and equitable workplace isn’t lip service. We invest our time and our money in organizations that are not only working to diversify the current jobscape, but also investing in the future of talent. We’re motivated by a strong, innovative, and passionate work culture and we’re constantly searching for ways to improve and get shift done.
Whether you’re a perfect match or not, if it sounds like a good fit, we encourage you to apply.
The tech industry is notorious for its lack of diverse representation, and we’re aware of the research showing that historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to a job if they don’t believe that they meet all of the criteria. Are you hesitant to submit an application because you’re not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We would love to hear from you and figure out what you can add to the culture here at When I Work.