Senior Marketing Manager
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8)
Hi! We’re Redshift Sports, and for the past 9 years we have been developing truly innovative bicycle products that are loved by cyclists around the world. We engineer, design, and assemble all of our products in the US and we are proud that they are used by everyone from casual cyclists to pro racers. We’re growing fast and are looking for an experienced marketing lead who can help us continue to grow and evolve the brand.
This is a fully remote position, but we do have a beautiful office in South Philadelphia if you prefer to work in-office. We offer a flexible work environment, competitive salary, 4 weeks of paid vacation, and a 401k with company contribution.
The perfect candidate for this role is someone who has a passion for direct- to-consumer product marketing and prides themselves on getting things done. If you want to lead all aspects of marketing for a fast growing and fun-loving outdoor industry brand, we’d love to hear from you!
- Lead all marketing and branding efforts at Redshift Sports (including website content/optimization, SEO, email communications, social media management, digital ads, etc.). This includes engaging with outside resources/subcontractors as needed.
- Develop overall marketing strategy including new customer acquisition and conversion plan and communication plan for existing customers and fans
- Own our communication channels: update the website, build and send emails, actively manage social accounts, etc.
- Craft compelling stories around Redshift’s products and the brand
- Build channel-specific and appropriate content based on product and brand stories (channel examples: website, email, social media, digital ads, media/press)
- Understand the customer: collect data and monitor/review analytics to refine stories/content and find new and better ways to reach potential customers.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to prioritize new product development and plan associated marketing campaigns/launches
- Direct-to-consumer product marketing experience
- Experience working with Shopify, Klaviyo, Google Analytics, and Google/Facebook/Instagram ad platforms
- Comfortable with Adobe Illustrator and enough knowledge of HTLML/liquid to be dangerous
- Eager to create, curate, and organize content
- Experience working with and managing an outside ad agency and/or website developer a plus
- Interest in cycling a plus (but bike/outdoor industry experience NOT required)
This role is ideal for someone who:
- Wants to roll up their sleeves and start generating product stories and content right away
- Is passionate about consumer products and brands and engaging with customers
- Has interest in cycling and/or outdoor activities
- Is exceptionally organized and can truly thrive in a fast paced environment
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to learn what you don’t know and are not afraid to seek help/advice
- Is motivated to go above and beyond and grow their role and responsibilities
Salary and Benefits:
- Fully remote with flexible working hours
- Competitive salary - starting at $75K/year
- Health insurance stipend
- 401k with company contribution
- Discretionary bonuses
- 15 days of paid vacation, 5 paid fixed holidays, and unlimited sick days
- Potential for growth and leadership opportunities
- Travel opportunities
How To Apply:
We'd love to hear from you. To apply, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Cover letter or a short 1-2 minute introductory video
- Resume / CV
- (optional) Portfolio or examples of past work