Senior Manager, Product Marketing
- 0 applicants (0%)
Senior Manager, Product Marketing
At SmartBear, we deliver the complete visibility developers need to make each release better than the last. Our award-winning and industry favorite tools are trusted by over 16 million developers, testers, and software engineers at 32,000+ organizations including world-renowned innovators like Ikea, Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, Atlassian and Microsoft.
About the Position:
The Senior Manager of Product Marketing SmartBear Advantage (SBA) will be responsible for the go-to-market strategy for the entire portfolio of products and solutions. The ideal candidate will have the skills to assess the market dynamics for both the executive or decision-maker buyer and how a broad product offers an individual practitioner. Tactically, this person will be required to use their content creation skills to persuade prospects to see the value of the entire SmartBear solution while creatively pricing and packaging these offerings to best reflect a buyer’s journey for a complete software lifecycle solution. This role provides an opportunity to deliver both outbound and inbound strategies that will rapidly grow and scale the SmartBear business.
What you’ll do:
- Develop product positioning informed by user research, market insights, company brand, and product understanding and pricing and packaging especially related to many different ideal customer profiles (VP of Engineering, Dir. of Centers of Excellence, and all types of practitioners)
- Influence and guide the product roadmap by acting as the voice of sales, partners, channels, customers, and the marketplace
- Partner closely with marketing, sales, and product leaders to set a vision
- Define a GTM strategy for driving conversion, adoption, and growth of the platform/SBA
- Develop and drive the adoption of new processes that include multiple products, ICPS, or GTM activities
- Lead all SmartBear portfolio-related launches
- Define the programs we need to succeed, including inbound, outbound, partner, and ICP marketing
- Drive all platform/SBA-related enablement for our sales and success teams.
- Work closely with all teams to create compelling stories featuring customers and partners
- Work closely with content and web teams to develop engaging assets, including our complete SmartBear Advantage experience
- Be the spokesperson for our platform and develop relationships with key individuals in the wider community both SmartBear and open source
- Provide competitive intelligence
Experience, Skills, and Preferences:
- Experience working in with portfolio products
- Experience working on pricing and packaging strategies and tactics
- You love solving complex GTM challenges while creating scalable processes
- You love to think deeply about challenging problems and use research when applicable
- You can quickly gather business requirements and market needs to craft a successful go-to-market strategy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well-developed leadership and management skills, with the ability to excite others
- 7+ years of experience working in product marketing and/or platform product marketing, technical marketing, developer marketing, or equivalent
- You’re able to build trust with the sales and partner organizations
Why you should join the SmartBear crew
- You can grow your career at every level.
- We invest in your success as well as the spaces where our teams come together to work, collaborate, and have fun.
- We love celebrating with our SmartBears; we even encourage our crew to take their birthdays off .
- We are guided by a People and Culture organization – an important distinction for us. We think about our team holistically the whole person.
- We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities because we know it leads to better outcomes.
Did you know:
- Our main goal at SmartBear is to make our technology-driven world a better place.
- SmartBear is committed to ethical corporate practices and social responsibility, promoting good in all the communities we serve.
- SmartBear is headquartered in Somerville, MA with offices across the world including Galway Ireland, Bath, UK, Wroclow, Poland and Bangalore, India.
- We’ve won major industry (product and company) awards including best places to work
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.