Senior Manager, Field Marketing
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Senior Manager, Field Marketing
Heap is looking for a Senior Manager, Field Marketing to develop and execute go-to-market strategies and programs that generate interest, help sales penetrate new accounts, and accelerate pipeline. This person will be responsible for meeting our marketing goals in the EMEA region and North America commercial segment and will collaborate with various levels of management and departments including sales, business development, marketing operations, partner, digital and web. Successful candidates will have the ability to work creatively, use data to inform decisions and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet or exceed demand gen pipeline goals by creating a go-to-market strategy and campaigns according to the persona, industry and buying stage of the sales segments you represent.
- Leverage multiple channels and program tactics – including: webinars, live events, partner programs, acquisition paid programs (sponsored email, content syndication, virtual events), database and nurture email campaigns.
- Operate as an extension of the sales organization: understand the profile of an ideal sales opportunity, align on priorities and areas of opportunity, track leads and accounts throughout the sales cycle.
- Work in alignment with product marketing, content and operations to customize global demand generation programs to region, segment and industries.
- Own overall event operations before, during and after, including budgets, logistics, partner and speaker coordination, follow-up, measurement and reporting.
- Create campaign evaluation criteria with marketing leadership and manage the feedback loop with cross-functional teams to report on and improve program effectiveness.
- Lead communications to marketing and your aligned sales teams on program enablement and drive the follow-up process of your campaigns with the BDR team.
- 5+ years experience in marketing for B2B SaaS organizations
- Experience partnering directly with sales leadership to jointly pursue new pipeline, accelerate deals, and close business.
- Experience in event and digital campaign strategy and execution with the proven ability to create successful campaigns thoughtfully and creatively.
- Talent for data-driven decision-making, applying learnings and optimizing campaigns to focus on quality leads that convert to MQL and opportunity.
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, 6Sense, and other marketing tools is a plus.
- Team player with excellent people skills especially working to align functional teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven with the ability to think strategically, prioritize issues and propose solutions.
For New York City-based candidates, the base pay for this role is anticipated to be between $144,000 plus commission. The anticipated base pay range is based on information as of the time this post was generated. Actual compensation for successful candidates will be carefully determined based on a number of factors, including their skills, qualifications, and experience.
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $205M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we are currently named #17 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We’d love to hear from you!