Senior Email Marketing Specialist
- USA Only
- 3 applicants
Senior Email Marketing Specialist
Booksy is the #1 SaaS-enabled Health, Beauty & Wellness (HBW) marketplace globally. Its offerings include a cloud-based appointment booking solution for hairstylists, colorists, barbers, braiders, nail artists, estheticians, massage therapists, salons, spas, and more as well as business management tools that make appointment scheduling, calendar management, payment acceptance, and marketing easier for local businesses.
Over 25 million consumers around the globe are using Booksy to find and book appointments anytime, anywhere with local HBW providers. For beauty professionals, Booksy Biz makes managing all aspects of their business simple and convenient.
Currently, Booksy is available in 6+ countries, supports over 150 million annualized client appointments worth well over $6 billion dollars in gross merchandise value.
Since Booksy was founded in 2015, our mission has been to provide business solutions for the health and beauty industry. Booksy is the largest and fastest growing beauty booking app in the world and the global leader across US, UK, France, Spain, and Poland.
To help Booksy capitalize on the massive opportunities ahead, we are currently looking for a Senior Email Marketing Specialist to help us take our communication strategies to new heights. If you have experience managing omni- channel campaigns, testing new ideas, and just can’t keep yourself away from the data, keep reading.
What you’ll do
- Bring expertise and fresh perspective to help us establish result-based communication strategies at Booksy through our email, push, in-app and SMS channels.
- Manage the tactical execution of Booksy’s omni-channel communication campaigns including content review, template creation, sendout, and analysis.
- Develop an agile framework for testing new strategies to improve the results of Booksy’s e-mail campaigns – both for blast campaigns, as well as trigger-based journeys.
- Work with regional marketing teams to execute on campaigns that support their local go-to-market strategies.
- Monitor campaign performance against key KPIs and leverage results to establish best practices for Booksy’s e-mail, SMS, and push marketing programs.
- Support regional teams in achieving their current acquisition targets.
- Support the product marketing team in optimizing conversion rates through all stages of the funnel.
- Stay on top of industry trends to ensure Booksy’s communication strategies remain relevant and effective.
- Work across teams to ensure that campaigns are executed efficiently, produce valuable insights, and are delivering meaningful impact.
- Contribute to quarterly planning of eCRM marketing activity roadmap.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least three years of experience in email marketing
- Experience with direct response marketing and a proven ability to drive towards results.
- Proven track record of demonstrating the impact of your campaigns on conversion, retention, and revenue metrics.
- A background in beauty, technology, or even both
- Hands-on experience with state of art email marketing tools including the use of automated audience segmentation interfaces.
- Data-driven professional with a good feel for numbers and the ability to act based on insights.
- Ability to adopt new technologies and programs quickly.
- Strong communication skills, proficiency in Spanish or French is a bonus!
- Creative experience either in the form of copywriting or graphic design
- Team player with excellent organizational and process management skills.
- Fast learner with natural curiosity and drive to deliver business impact.
- Health/Dental/Vision & 401K Match
- Awesome (paid) Parental Leave Policy
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Ample Opportunities for Professional Growth
- Creative and Collaborative Culture to thrive in
More about Booksy
Booksy raised $119M in VC funding to date with investors including Cat Rock Capital, Sprints Capital, Piton Capital, Enern, Industry Ventures, XG Ventures, OpenOcean, Manta Ray Ventures, VNV Global, Inovo, Kai Hansen and Zach Coelius. We also partnered with major tech brands including Facebook, Instagram, Google and Yelp to ensure seamless booking experience directly on their platforms. Booksy is also within the select group of global providers integrated in the Appointments on Facebook scheduling tool. We have been successfully delivering on the customer-first promise, with a 4.9+ app ratings in the App Store & Google Play owing to a strong product-led organization with stellar product development capability. Our leadership team commands a mix of track-record at highly successful startups (iTaxi, Eo Networks, Docplanner) as well as experience from leading blue-chip and consulting companies (Google, Airbnb, Uber, eBay, Groupon, Wonga, McKinsey, Kearney, BCG, PwC, EY).
www.booksy.com – Booksy marketplace
www.booksy.biz – Booksy for Service Providers
www.booksy.com/download – Download Client app
More about Booksy’s key milestones and achievements
Booksy raises $70M war chest to acquire salon appointment apps, expand internationally (https://tinyurl.com/y5kfoyjg)
Booksy: The Polish Uber of beauty and wellness’ scoops 51M, plans UK expansion (https://tinyurl.com/3jxaptjy)
1 People First
- Empower and elevate service providers, consumers and their communities
- Be authentic, transparent, and trustworthy with those we serve externally and with other Booksy employees
2 Act Like an Owner
- Take responsibility for your actions and results
- Treat commitments and agreements seriously
- Proactively look beyond direct scope of work to make Booksy a better place
3 Work as a Team
- Trust in each other’s ability to do their job
- Encourage healthy collaboration among teams
- Give credit to people who contribute
4 Shoot for the Moon
- Set your sights on the best and never settle for what’s mediocre
- Go beyond boundaries and take a different approach when you hit obstacles