Senior Digital Marketing Manager - UK
We are looking for a driven, independent, charismatic and inquisitive Senior Digital Marketing Manager (B2B) - UK (m/f/d) to run our end-to-end marketing activities in the UK. In this role you will work closely together with our Managing Director UK, as well as with our Head of Marketing DACH and take our marketing activities and strategies to the next level.
As you will be our first marketing person in the UK, we are searching for someone with an ideal "can-do" attitude who is equally comfortable managing all day-to-day activities with the support of a small team and working at a strategic level with our Country Management.
At Appinio, we believe in our work-from-anywhere policy, which means that you are free to work from anywhere you like (preferably in Europe).
- Working closely together with our sales leadership to develop and execute regional go-to-market strategies to drive top line growth, generating demand and supporting commercial goals
- Driving the realization of the digital marketing strategy by leading local major activities that comprise lead generation, lead acceleration, awareness and retention elements
- Owning the distribution strategy and running the engagement with our PR agency
- Building and leading your own team and being in a coordinating role with international marketing and HQ partner teams
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally in a rapidly growing start-up environment, experience in market research is a plus
- Familiarity with the UK marketing landscape, media, trade publications
- Naturally inquisitive and on top of industry trends
- Native level in English
- A feeling for languages, good expression and communication skills
- Independent and hands-on approach to work, teamplayer
Join Appinio and be part of one of Europe’s fastest growing startups. At Appinio, you will have the challenging and incredibly rewarding role to actively take part in shaping the future of digital market research. We are a dynamic team of 100+ people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who believe in the disruptive vision of Appinio. You will act autonomously as part of an agile, intrinsically motivated team with flat hierarchies, a vibrant atmosphere and lots of ideas. The more ideas you share, the better. We love what we do, constantly challenge ourselves and try out new things. You are courageous and like to leave old thought patterns behind? Then this is where you need to be.