Senior Demand Generation Specialist
- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Sr. Demand Generation Specialist
MARKETING MARKETING TEAM
Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected].
The Sr. Demand Generation Specialist is responsible for the design, development, strategy, and success of lead gen strategy and success of our earned and owned digital marketing campaigns, oversight of budget, and development of email campaigns. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will ensure goals are established, plans are created, and execution across all of Nextech’s digital touchpoints is flawless. In this highly visible role, you will partner with teams across the company as well as external agencies to expand the awareness of and engagement with the Nextech brand, drive inbound marketing leads, and establish Nextech as the definitive leader within healthcare practices.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and plans across all of Nextech’s digital channels in support of business objectives (e.g., awareness, engagement, lead generation, conversion, and revenue).
- Evolve owned digital channels (e.g., website, SEO, email nurture, social) leveraging new technologies and strategies to drive engagement, interest, and conversions.
- Leverage paid digital channels (e.g., SEM, social, display, retargeting) to precisely target key audiences to drive lead generation efforts.
- Drive testing, reporting, optimization, and analysis on channel performance to identify KPIs, benchmarks, and key levers that will inform new strategies to improve followers and engagement.
- Develop personalization and optimization strategies for engaging and converting target accounts.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Events, Creatives Services, Sales, Client Success, and Product teams to translate their work into marketable digital assets.
- Work closely with the Sales organization to ensure lead flow, nurtures and follow-ups are aligned and optimized.
- Develop an understanding and build a strategy for account segmentation and activation strategies across digital channels.
- Support Nextech’s other digital initiatives that fall outside of marketing as they are prioritized within the organization.
- 3+ years of marketing experience in managing multiple functional roles within Marketing such as web, digital, creative, and paid advertising.
- Advanced experience working with Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Salesforce.
- Experience conceptualizing and driving strategy, development, and execution of GTM and product launch strategies.
- Advanced understanding of marketing program management tools, processes, and reporting.
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with departments.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive actionable insights and decision-making.
- Ability to collaborate well with diverse partners, influence without direct authority, and build strong relationships across teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate complex programs, processes, recommendations, and data to audiences across functions, teams, and organizational levels.
- Strategic thinker, with strong program and project management skills and attention to detail.
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling sessions available
- Flexible Time Off: take time off when you need it without worrying about available hours
- 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
- Nextech operates as a hybrid work organization employees may work both from home and the office. Most positions have an expectation of attendance in the corporate office in Tampa, FL on either a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis. Frequency of in office work is determined by the department leaders and is subject to change based on business needs. Some positions may be considered 100% remote. The hybrid or remote status of the position will be discussed during the interview process and indicated in the offer letter at the time of the offer.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.
- Long-distance or air travel as needed