Senior Business Development Manager
- 4 applicants (57%)
Hi, we are FIND.Fashion! 👋 Our mission is to make online shopping a fun, rewarding activity, instead a chore it nowadays often looks. We provide e-commerce companies with visual search B2B SaaS products. Based on sophisticated AI models, the FIND.Fashion technology lets site visitors communicate the images in their heads to the e-store, to find their favourite items quickly and intuitively. FIND.Fashion is founded by a team formerly behind Fits.me, acquired by world’s largest marketplace Rakuten (Japan).
We are looking for Senior Business Development Manager to join our team. This is a role where you can apply your sales mastery to the maximum, free of micro-management and pencil-pushing. We have a product with proven impact to e-commerce business performance, and now it needs to make its way to the store fronts of our prospective customers. This is where you come in. You set up a solid sales plan for yourself, and apply passion and determination to follow through with it. While taking full control over the execution of your quotas, you will have assistance from SDR-s and a Sales Automation Manager.
🌍 You’re welcome from everywhere on planet Earth. However, since the customers are mostly in Europe and US, some local time zones would make your life more comfortable with us than others.
Your duties will include:
- Planning and hitting the sales quota
- Building the leads pipeline
- Collaborating with our outbound sales team warming up the leads
- Pursuing deals throughout the entire sales process, never dropping the ball
- Keeping the CRM 100% up to date
- Preparing and modifying sales collaterals and copy in fluent business English
- Preparing and negotiating commercial terms and contracts
- Setting up and following through with a steady internal reporting cadence
- Track record of hitting and exceeding the sales quota in enterprise or B2B SaaS contexts, in a €100K annual contract size range
- Full stack sales professional: experience in handling all aspects of a significant enterprise deal, from winning the rapport, to managing commercial and legal negotiations, to a killer close
- Strong leadership and ownership qualities. You will set up your own path to success in our relatively unstructured startup context.
- Experience in collaboration with internal product development teams
- Organised, data driven and reporting capable
- A good listener
- Bachelor degree or higher in a relevant field
Extra points for:
- Startup background
- Experience in e-commerce business
🌎 Work from anywhere
🏖️ 28 days paid vacation
💻 $3000 home office setup budget
📗 $500 annual self development budget
📈 Stock options
🌴 Quarterly company meetups in cool locations