Senior Account Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants
Senior Account Manager
USA – Virtual
Kodak is Hiring! Senior Account Manager in Brand Licensing
Purpose of the role:
The Account Manager is responsible for growing revenue by managing and developing existing client relationships.
Act as a main, ongoing point of contact for Licensing Partners. Manage the day-to-day relationship.
Liaise between the licensee and the extended Kodak team, which includes legal, marketing, branding, corporate communications, HSE, and technical experts.
- Research and analyze market and competitors’ trends for the products in the portfolio.
- Help the licensees to develop brand aligned products and oversee the product roadmap.
- Lead and manage the onboarding and commercialization. Ensure materials (products & branding) submitted into the Licensing Portal meet brand standards. Evaluate sample products and provide feedback on product quality, user experience, branding requirements, etc. Connect with the internal teams as necessary.
- Contribute to partners Annual Business & Marketing plans development to ensure alignment with Kodak brand strategies for product, distribution and marketing
- Ensure ongoing insight and analysis into partner financial health and performance against budget and forecast
- Lead and facilitate Mid and Annual Business Review meetings
- Effectively communicate annual reporting expectations (timing and templates)
- Ensure timely submission of all partners reporting (assisting Finance as required)
Contractual compliance / Operations:
- Develop and maintain key product, category, and licensee report and measures tools by using the integrated licensing management system
- Work with licensee to meet all contractual reporting requirements for financial summaries, forecasting, quality, marketing etc.
- Support finance with quarterly revenue forecasts and invoices requests
- Support brand strategy, branding guidelines, and consumer products strategy
- Ensure partner meets contractual obligations with regards to marketing spend, following marketing approval process (Marketing assistance as requested)
- Ensure partner access to all brand tools and templates (Marketing assistance as requested)
- Facilitate approval process in conjunction with Kodak marketing and legal teams
- Bachelors degree in business or masters degree preferred
- 5+ years of account management (including business development, product management or other relevant experience)
- Business development minded. Effective partnership skills across organizational boundaries, internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record for working across geographical, cultural, and time-zone boundaries
- Pro-active, positive, can-do approach to drive creative problem solving and decision making
- Manage the scope of each project, internal/external expectations, and foster a healthy relationship with each licensee.
- Collaborative, team player
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. Ability to support multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Accountability and uncompromising integrity. Focused and agile under pressure
- Seek out and leverage key experts as needed and manage the connections between business and technical requirements
EOE Policy Statement
Kodak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are free to apply without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status or any other Federal or State legally protected classes. Read our EOE Policy Statement.
Marketing / Branding
Minimum Education Level