Senior Account Executive
- 6 applicants (20%)
Senior Account Executive
at Lingo Live
Founded in 2014, Lingo Live is a coaching company that helps develop the next generation of leaders and drive real impact and behavior change in workforces through Skills Coaching and Applied Learning. Our mission is to empower leaders to contribute their unique potential in the workplace, allowing them to drive success across teams and organization-wide. We do this by creating custom coaching programs by mapping our Skills Catalogue to the needs of L&D teams’ unique program design. Each coachee up levels their skills through coaching and then applies those skills in the workplace to achieve tangible behavior change.
Find out more about our leadership and communication coaching products atwww.lingolive.com
Lingo Live is currently seeking a high-energy sales professional who possesses a deep understanding of product offerings, intellectual curiosity, and has a track record of exceeding expectations. As Lingo Live’s Senior Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for driving the sale of products to generate new business revenue. You will identify prospects who can benefit from the transformative power of our Coaching. As a successful Account Executive, you are goal-oriented, values driven, enjoy solving problems, rapidly adapt to change, and thoughtfully share your progress with the Executive team. You’re passionate about helping others to realize their full potential through professional development and learning.
Successful Lingo Live Account Executives thrive in an environment where you can build from scratch, roll up your sleeves and experiment thoughtfully and creatively, all while monitoring the KPIs that determine whether you are on track. You have a sense of urgency with everything you do but you pay attention to the details. You’re deeply empathetic, yet pragmatic, and committed to the equitable treatment of all people everywhere.
In this role, you will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer:
Lingo Live is global (as are our customers) and fully remote. Work from wherever you call home.
Where You Come In
- Build out the playbook for cadences & outreach and invest in the outbound (i.e. cold calling, emailing, InMails) as well as inbound tools needed to generate significant interest from prospects and book them into meetings with our Sales team
- Develops new business and grows revenue by identifying potential new customers, conducting background research, discussing the customer’s unique challenges with the CEO and Sales team, and developing and implementing solutions
- Coordinates and collaborates with internal teams, such as sales counterparts and Marketing team to provide a seamless and outstanding customer experience
- Provides weekly and monthly reporting on volume statistics, lead pipeline, conversion to sales meetings and opportunities
- Partner with senior sales management, marketing, and other business partners to develop a successful GTM strategy
- Fosters an outstanding customer relationship by providing regular business reviews, developing solutions, exhibiting outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and learning the customer’s business.
- Prospect and build pipeline to improve ramp speed and shorten the sales cycle.
- Demonstrate initiative, organization, discipline, and adaptability while working in a team environment
What It Takes To Succeed
- 7+ years of sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving (top 10-20% of company)
- Sales Cycle Expert. You have expertise selling to Mid-Market & Enterprise sized companies. You lead prospects and customers as opposed to reacting to customer requests. You drive the deal by challenging prospects to think differently about how best to solve their problems
- High levels of self-motivation, ownership, and adaptability, with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and belief in Lingo Live’s Values.
- Our Values not only resonate with you, but they are also present and centric to your career path
- We offer a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs and cover 85% of the premiums for employees and dependents.
- 401k program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Unlimited PTO and support for recharge days to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Unlimited, free one-on-one coaching for you and one other member of your family
- Investments in all the tools and equipment you need at home to help you succeed in a remote environment