Sales Training Manager - Biligual
- Latin America
- 2 applicants
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) MST (UTC -7) ART (UTC -3) UTC -4 UTC -4:30 UTC -3 UTC -2
Why does this role exist?
We are looking for a Sales Training Manager (Latin America) to create and deliver sales training programs that support an effective and motivated sales force. Reporting to the Head of Sales, he/she will assess training needs and develop programs focused on product knowledge and effective sales techniques that will enable the sales team to achieve and maximize revenue potential.
The Impact you'll make:
- Conducts and implements sales training programs including but not limited to product, process, soft skills, refresher, and upskilling courses.
- Design training curricula by conducting skills gap analyses by reviewing weekly data sets and reporting/dashboards based on the sales team performance to address areas of improvement
- Assist with sales team leadership individual coaching logs to ensure all sales reps are receiving support
- Monitors and analyzes sales team performance to evaluate the effectiveness of training and design follow-up or ongoing programs as needed.
- Keeps himself/herself equipped with knowledge and understanding of Magic’s products, services, customers, competitors, and sales techniques.
- Coordinate individual and team performance review sessions to discuss strengths and weaknesses
- Maintain updated records of training material, curricula, and costs
- At least 3 to 5 years of sales training experience
- Experience working closely with sales leadership and cross-functional teams
- Ability to measure and assess sales training need based on data from weekly performance
- Ability to handle multiple projects, establish priorities, and be flexible and organized.
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities, deadlines, and workloads that can be variable for long periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills & presentation abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to meet established deadlines
Your superpowers are:
- Presentation Skills
- Training Sales Processes & Skills
- Creative OOTB Thinking
- Motivating Others & Coaching
- Foster Teamwork
- Motivation for Sales
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Emphasizing Excellence
You should apply if...
- You are highly reliable with a GSD mindset despite external circumstances. You say what you mean and do what you say. You are consistent and take ownership in situations, large or small.
- You are hyper-organized.
- You are Proactive, see potential problems before they happen, and aren’t afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo.
- You are an over-communicator.
- You thrive in a remote work environment. Fully remote work is not for everyone; it requires the ability to quickly pick up online tools, get familiar with our tech stack (G-Drive, Slack, Notion, and a variety of modern applications and systems), and the ability to communicate (and often over-communicate) well in writing.
- You love learning new things. Whether you learn best through reading, listening, doing, or exploring, you’re perpetually curious about the world and work around you and always trying to level up your personal and professional life through self-directed learning.