- USA Only
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
Remote Work.We know the best work doesn’t always happen in person. Our people have the choice to work from wherever they do their best work. For some of us that means our homes, while others prefer to use our office in Boston (the Seaport). With flexible working locations and hours, we support Robinauts across the US.
Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What We’re Looking For:
We're looking for a Sales Trainer who will make it their mission to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Revenue org, across our teams of Account Executives, Account Managers and BDR’s. This is an ideal opportunity for a creative coach experienced with designing and delivering highly effective programs that focus on improving effectiveness, productivity, training, and overall revenue results.
The Sales Trainer role will give you excellent ownership and exposure to working with other departments within Robin such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Operations.
We’re Hiring Someone Who Will:
- Assist in building our sales people and create a dynamic high-performing environment.
- Be responsible for improving sales skills and performance of both Enterprise and Commercial sellers by creating a framework of coaching activities.
- Conduct ongoing group trainings and one-on-ones while coordinating with sales leadership to identify and define Revenue support initiatives.
- Provide feedback to both sales reps and their managers on areas of improvement.
You’ll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 2+ years experience in a training & enablement environment, working with direct selling teams.
- Possess deep knowledge of sales training, coaching and design and delivery of sales enablement programs.
- Consistently achieve results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results.
- Have worked with multiple stakeholders, such as Sales Managers, towards a common goal.
- Experience with managing projects centered around instructional design, content management and creation, and measuring the efficiency of training.
It’s An Added Bonus If You:
- Have experience with Challenger or MEDDIC sales methodologies.
- Worked at a SaaS company (preferred, not required).
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 12 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
Robin is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world around us. We believe that the key to good work is empowering our people and we know that diversity and inclusion are a large part of this equation. Our realities shape our everyday experiences and it’s our responsibility to our employees, our customers and our communities to address the issues with workplace representation. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For office access, all Robinauts and visitors must provide documented proof of vaccination against COVID-19. If documentation is unavailable, Robinauts and visitors can provide either:
- A negative COVID-19 test with results dated within 72 hours prior to their accessing the office, every time they access the office
- OR for regular office users, proof of negative COVID-19 testing on at least a weekly basis.