Sales Support Coordinator
- USA Only
- 3 applicants (38%)
Title: Sales Support Coordinator
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 2 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need answers.
About this role:
- Act as the primary contact for the Sales team for onboarding new accounts, including:
- Obtain complete account documents, account set up and inventory management
- Maintain account records post onboarding to ensure records are correct for the account
- Operate as a key resource in the region’s success by monitoring key performance trends at an account and regional level. Work to develop action plans with the Territory Manager(TM) and Regional Director(RSD) to improve accounts performance.
- Build strong relationships with assigned regional team (RSD and TM), motivate assigned account teams to achieve Best in Class service and identify process improvements to maximize efficiencies.
- Act as a central Customer Care contact with the goal of being a subject matter expert on individual accounts for Customer Care and iRhythm internal partners (Finance, Billing, Clinical) in order to triage incoming issues and act as the primary issue owner who is responsible to follow issues through to resolution.
- Troubleshoot customer/patient issues relating to products, services, account and patient enrollment
- Work to develop work processes and procedures for the Customer Care FSR team
- Maintain a positive attitude and working relationship with all customers, patients and iRhythm associates.
- Provide superior customer service by identifying and initiating resolutions to customer concerns and issues relating to iRhythm products and services; assist regional team members in striving for one-call resolution
- Identify processes in need of improvement and recommend enhancements or changes to those processes
- Use appropriate judgement in the upward communication regarding department
- Adhere to corporate policy and HIPAA standards in handling patient data
- Work schedule is Monday Friday: 40-hours per work week – must have the ability/flexibility to work an 8-hour day between the hours 7:00am – 7:00pm (Central Time) to ensure coverage
- This is a Full-Time/Remote/Work from Home, hourly opportunity
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a high volume customer care or sales operational/sales support environment.
- Knowledge of iRhythm a plus
- The successful applicant will be a hands- on individual who embraces teamwork and is willing to actively participate in daily customer interactions and workload
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Data driven with strong experience in Excel and SFDC reporting
- Hands on knowledge and experience with on-demand (SaaS) systems, including Salesforce.com or other CRM software
- Skilled at offering both verbal and written communication
- Strong ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Strong background and passion for customer care
- Problem Solving / Analysis
- Call center experience a plus
- Exceptionally collaborative, flexible and adaptive when working with customers and various teams within iRhythm
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in healthcare field or account onboarding
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
IRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!
FLSA Status : Non-Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.